2 lines to describe my 1st Fashion collection please?

I want 2 lines to describe my fashion collection for my fashion show, am having a hard time writing and putting together the right words... The collection is Dark Romantic inspired by the Victorian era.

The keywords I would like to use are:

beauty

silhouettes

tell a story

idealize the female body

I don't KNOW. Help please?

hey guys which is better ?

A. The Victorian era gains its comeback in a collection that draws the lines of a silhouette elegantly carried by the ultimate beauty of a dark romantic woman.

B. The Victorian era gains appreciation and love in its comeback collection created by a dark romantic who loves emphasizing the curves of a silhouette.

Most Helpful Girl

• Important to understand ... how does it tell a story/what story does it tell?

how does it idealize the female body? - as in the silhouettes it creates is your vision of ideal?

Something along the line of :

Telling the story of the Romance of the Victorian Era; beautifully dark silhouettes encapsulate the beauty of the idealized female form.

• To answer your question its through the designs. And I think I like what you wrote hmm thanks

• I posted two options which one is better?

What Guys Said 1

• This dark and romantic line inspired from the Victorian era is presented before you today specializes in idealizing the female body and brings out the beauty from within. Each and every intricate detail comes together to tell a story about the person casting the dark, mysterious, and yet romantic silhouette.

• Nice but must be 2 lines =(

What Girls Said 3

• The Dark Romantic Collection tells a story, showcasing the beauty of the Victorian Era with silhouettes which idealize the female body.

• Classic

Vintage!

Re-newed

• Something like.

The elegant silhouettes idealize the female body. The clothes tell a story of Victorian beauty.

• Oh this could work perhaps hmmmm thanks!

• welcomee =) glad I could help

• I like B better