Are these shoes too slutty? :(

I was going to buy these shoes to match with this dress I have... one of my guy friends just happened to look over my shoulder while I was ordering and he said that they screamed 'slut' :( do any of you agree?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard of shoes being slutty, unless they are lucite stripper shoes. Now there are ugly shoes and tacky, cheap and gaudy shoes but those ones look cute to me. Just ignore your stupid friend. In fact one of my friends bought his girlfriend a pair of Christian loboutin shoes that cost $3000 and they are the most hideous things I ever seen. They were gold with rhinestones all over the front platform and spike studs all over the straps, now that looked tacky and cheap and they were as much as a car. Yours look good, go ahead and get them! :)

What Guys Said 15

• Borderline. Depends on the rest of the outfit. They would go equally well with a nice evening piece, or a g-string and some pasties. The girl makes the outfit. And these would definitely accentuate whatever statement you're making.

• If I saw a woman wearing those shoes, I'd automatically get the impression that she charges a lot.

• Don't listen to your guy friend. Those are awesome shoes...just make sure that you can walk safely in a heel that high. :)

• Nothing wrong with those shoes.

• There's no such thing as "slutty" shoes.

There's just tacky ones.

• do you think these are tacky?

• I don't like heels to begin with.

They're horridly impractical.

But those have like a 6 inch rise.

So they're SUUUPER horridly impractical.

• I like them a lot,but in a three instead of five inch heel. Being five feet tall,such a high heel would look awkward in my opinion.

• LOL, girls can't "dress slutty". I think he was just jealous of the attention you'll be getting most likely

• Not slutty, I congratulate you for being able to walk in them though

• i didn't know shoes could make somebody slutty lol. I think the shoes are fine

• im not a fan.. sorry

• can you tell me why?

• it's okay! I'm only 5 feet lol, I need all the height I can get

• i was going to say it would probably look better if you are shorter haha

• They look very sexy and stylish to me. Nothing slutty about them at all...

• No, they look fine to me.

• Nope. That don't look like stripper heals with a goldfish in the bottom so I think you'll be ok.

• They're not glass bottom platform stripper shoes so I think you're alright. Heels don't really make a girl look slutty... I'm not really sure where you got that impression.

• They are hot as f*** and remind of what this girl once said to me.. link

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think there's such a thing as 'slutty' shoes.

However - I do think they're hideous - but that's just personal taste.

• Those shoes look pretty nice, that guy sounds kind of like a douche, or maybe he likes you and is jealous, but personally I would stay away from a guy who says something like that to you, it's obviously designed to make you feel insecure.

Anyways, it's more important what clothes you wear. As long as your boobs and tush are mostly covered up, and it's not super tight, it's not slutty.

• There is no pair of shoes in this world that makes you a slut. Your "friend" is a f***in idiot. Order the damn shoes if your want them.

• i hate shoes like that because they remind me of women like this link and I wouldn't like to be associated with her,but even tho shoes like that are connected to sluts for a reason-a lot of sluts wear them-shoes themselves can't be slutty,a person can (and nothing wrong with that)

• They are not slutty!

I don't really find them pretty, but it's all about taste and what you wear them with. But they are not slutty at all.

• I don't think its the shoes that'd say 'sluty' if something were to, it'd be the dress. Finding matching shoes its such a bother, I think they look nice, go for it(:

• that would depend to what occasion and the type of dress you are planning to wear them with them.

for a ball/ wedding, I think it's cool...

for clubbing... yeah, it doesn't look 'classy'

• No it can look slutty if you wear certain outfit

• How are they slutty? lol wtf.They're very pretty

• Gorgeous! I don't think they're slutty at all.

• Those can be very classy when worn with the right clothes. Trust me... I have stripper heels and hooker boots; I do know shoes lol

• I disagree.

With the right dress, it'll look HOT!

• lol theyre shoes, they aren't slutty. don't worry about it.

• They're okay

• No

• i think they're pretty. depends on what kind of dress you're wearing it with...

• There is nothing wrong with wearing things that are feminine and sexy. Some people are just afraid of sexuality so anything that looks womanly and sexy is "slutty" to them. If you like them get them f*** what he thinks