Do guys like bandeau bikinis?

What do you guys think about bandeau bikinis? ...

(question too short)

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't really compliment a womans shape, and kind of make them look flat chested if they don't already have big boobs.

Bad shape: link

Good shape (and the strap helps): link

What Guys Said 7

• A bikini is supposed to cute, and the bandeau is an attempt to make it dressy, I think, so it doesn't work, at lest not for me.

• I actually don't. they inevitably give the impression the breasts are sitting low. Indont think it's the lack of support, I think it's that they simply emphasize te area often upper chest shoulders above the breasts.

• I prefer triangles

• They're "hot", on the right body

• yes I like it

• I had never heard the term "bandeau" after checking them out...what's not to like?

• Do you have a picture of you in one? It really depends on what the girl's body looks like. . .

• Nope I don't sorry... I have a slim figure, and small breasts

• She's under 18 retardo

• She's asking for fashion advice--not sex advice. And she's talking about beachwear, which is worn in public--not lingerie which is worn in private.

Pilgrim!

What Girls Said 3

• I think they flatten your t*ts unless you are busty. If you are busty then you have to make sure you don't fall out of them.

• If I had boobs for that id wear it I think it looks tropical and the best ones are not the ones with straps that look like a necklace

• unless you have like size D breasts it's very unflattering and if you do then it's not very supportive so I give them a huge thumbs DOWN personally but we'll see what the guys have to say lol