What panties do you wear with short shorts?

I have seen a lot of girls wearing short shorts and with a lot of butt on display was wondering what other GAG users who wear such shorts wear as underwear with them?

• Commando
    5% (1)22% (4)13% (5)Vote
  • Thong/ G string
    55% (11)33% (6)45% (17)Vote
  • Boyshorts/ cheekies
    15% (3)11% (2)13% (5)Vote
  • Bikini or larger
    5% (1)11% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • I don't wear them
    20% (4)23% (4)21% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You can wear any underwear. The girls who's ass cheeks are showing clearly have shorts that were bought from a stripper store instead of a normal department store or they bought 2 sizes too small. If you buy the right size you shouldn't be having this problem.

3|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I saw a woman in a pair of these the other day. Her ass was totally sticking out. I wanted to be like, "Nice ass," but I thought maybe that was inappropriate.

0|1
    0|0
    • Go for it man, women who dress kinda rude like that, inappropriately, indiscreetly and immodestly do not deserve respect. Don't be shy and nice, for a guy, being rude is not abnormal!

• I never wear either

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't vote, but my girlfriend wears none. Only has dark short shorts/shorts.

0|0
    0|1
    • Does her p**** 'hang out' of them?

• No, it doesn't. Unless I pick her up.for a piggy back ride, and then only she can see, I can feel if my shirt rides up. But when she want some short shorts last spring, had me come along to help her check them out.

• You wear short shorts for comfort and showing off assets (ASS). Thus, better not wear any undies, milady! An in-genteel, promiscuous, prudish, negligent, moron, childish, trashy, sleazy lady!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think it would just sort of depend on what she wears in general. Why should what she wears for clothes affect what sort of underwear she wears?

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL two guys have voted for Thong / G string.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Um any, it doesn't matter unless the shorts are white or off a thin material. If they are thin and/or white then I'll wear nude noshow underwear

0|2
    0|0
  • I always wear thongs, so that includes when I wear short shorts. It shouldn't matter to anyone else since they can't see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally would wear thongs. I don't wear short shorts out in public though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear a g-string because my short shorts are always fitted, I dread pantylines!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear thong/g string or go commando, but I think that's what most girls do. I'm not that kind of girl so I am usually in boyshorts or bikini panties.

0|1
    0|0