• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do fitted or tight shirts look better on guys or not?

And Girls,what you think when you see a men with nice body, wearing a tight fitted shirt?

i am asking about men shirt not T-shirt. Here's example> <a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xEdwD-AThU0/Teeop5yoiII/AAAAAAAAACI/hlws2xNOkwc/s1600/slim-fit-shirt-blue.jpg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="pbl">link</a>

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tight clothes on a guy is fine but I do feel it depends on where. I wear sweat gear at the gym and it's tight but the chances of me wearing it elsewhere is not much as it would seem out to place to me. Anyone who naturally assumes cocky and all that stuff without getting to know the person I feel is insecure. I don't see it cocky at all when in the right place. Cocky can be judged by their body language and how they act as a person. If anyone(guy or girl) is wearing revealing clothing in freezing cold weather then I think "Why...? It's freezing out!" and would assume they are trying too hard.Like I wear a tank sometimes but with it being winter it's stashed away and maybe I will wear it to the gym once in a blue moon. When spring and summer roll around I'll bring it out again. There's nothing wrong with a guy wearing what he wants. Girls do it all the time so for a girl to judge a guy negatively over clothing is hypocritial since girls love showing off their bodies all the time. We got girls showing off cleavage everywhere. Some guys assume she's easy and others don't. Same applies with this.

What Girls Said 8

• -That he likes his physique and wants to show off his muscular or toned shaped.-Some people commented that it looks gay.I only think so, if the guy is wearing really tight jeans has well.

• I think it looks sexy but too tight would be obvious peacocking, which makes a guy look like an idiot. Wear a shirt that isn't loose but isn't tight either.

• Still gay with the link LAWL. Or super cocky. My brother wears stuff like that and he's an a**hole.

• Fitted, tight looks too 1993

• fitted for sure!

• fitted

• When I see guys wearing tight, fitted t-shirts it either makes me think that they are gay, trying too hard, or are just way overly confident and cocky

• okay after looking at the link I think that is fine as long as it isn't like you're going to pop a button or something

• lol

• *thumbs down*

• I'm in agreement with the other people who say fitted. Not too tight that looks homosexual.

What Guys Said 6

• Has to be a fitted shirt, I can't be walking into meetings with that baggy connell sanders fit

• honestly I'm decently built, I'm 5'9 175, and with my proportions all my shirts are fitted whether they are cut that way or not. a small is way too small, and a large is way too big, medium is just right.button downs suck though I can't even lift my f***ing arms in them

• Guys wear tight shirts = Gay, try hard, overly confident and cocky.Girls who wear yoga pants or cleavage hanging out = It's all good!Nice!

• I like wearing looser t-shirts that only show off my arms that way when I do take it off it pleasantly surprises them. If it's tight they already know what to expect

• If you're in shape, a fitted shirt will ALWAYS look better (hence, more attractive) than one that isn't. There really aren't any exceptions to this, unless your body just happens to perfectly fit a shirt you pick up off the rack.

• I concur. A well-fitted shirt will almost always look good on someone in decent shape or better.