Do boys like lipgloss on girls?

My cousin recently told me that guys do not like lip gloss on girls. Is that true for all boys or is my cousin just weird? Guys can you answer this question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Glossed lips look sexy. No doubt about it. Doesn't mean we want to ingest the stuff when we kiss you.

What Guys Said 6

• I agree, wet lips are really hot. but I don't like wearing that crap after kissing lol.

• yes i do ;) i think it would be sexy

• I always thought the "wet" look of the gloss looked messy and over done, and tended to avoid it. I like color that complements the overall skin tone and looks mostly dry. So dry that I want to wet it with my own lips!! Best Regards.

• Your cousin is wierd because I like lip gloss on girls.

• Yes it's very sexy.

• I love to kiss girls with lip gloss on. If you don't then why would date someone who wears lip gloss?

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not a guy but I'd say that lip gloss kissess off and probably tastes weird (unless it's flavored) and I know that guys don't like getting makeup on their faces. :)

• My fiance tells me I look good when I wear it, but always makes a funny, sarcastic comment after we kiss. I think it depends on the guy.

• I'm not a guy either but my ex-boyfriend told me that if I am going to go see him he doesn't want me wearing lip gloss in case we kiss. Yeah it may LOOK attractive and if you aren't going to kiss the guy then that's fine but otherwise don't wear it.

• I know because these boys at my school say that they don't like lip gloss either, I wonder why though?

• Well I wear lip gloss all the time. Even to kiss my boyfriend, but I make sure I wear flavored lip gloss. I some times test the lip gloss before I put it on. I do this because I think it's significant to do. My boyfriend loves it to. I do it also because I think it's embarrassing for some one your gonna kiss to tell you to take it of because of the way it taste.

• I know that I'm not a guy but yeah guys don't like lip gloss.

• My lip gloss is hot! My lip gloss is poppin'! Lol, jk, jk,(If you don't know what that's from, it's a song, look it up online) I would just wear the lip gloss, but just a little. I just put a dab of it on everyday.

• Well the thing is that they want to kiss you and don't want that crap on their lips. Stick with chap stick flavored, they love it.

• Yeah beacuse it makes your lips look bigger and sexy.

• Your cousin is just weird cause my man loves for me to have on lip gloss, especially the edible kind.

• - Edited for duplication -

• Definately not a guy but glossy kisses probably taste horrible. I mean I've had lip gloss on while kissing and I thought it tasted bad so I imagine they think the same thing.