Bad girls that look innocent. How to identify?

I don't like bad girls. Some girls who look like they're sweet and innocent aren't always so sweet and innocent..

How can I pick these girls out quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no specific way to know her just from her appearance.The best thing is try to have a conversation with her and get her into some topics that can show her true color.But be wise,don't make it obvious.Bad girls can be smart in detecting all this.

• I agree, and not able to tell from appearance is true I learned it the hard way. It's just hard for me because I develop feelings with these girls, and it sucks because by the time I find out after getting to know them they've developed. :(

• That's very true. Thanks for the suggestions

• You are welcome :)

What Girls Said 7

• They're loud and they swear.

Others wear a lot of make-up..

but there's no way to recognise them for sure

• Pretty sure you don't have to loud or swear, to be a 'bad girl'. I'm sure there are plenty of them who don't wear makeup, as well. Quite the generalization there. You've got it with your last line though, there really is no fool proof way to recognize, what would be the fun in that? ;-)

• Why don't you date girls you already know a bit? You'll know more about how they are then, before you date them.

• I think you're right. Someone else here gave me the advice of meeting women just through my inner circles, like friends, school, etc. Maybe that is the way to go

• Just by looking? No way to tell. It'd probablly be pretty easy to figure out by the end of the night though, if you pay enough attention.

• Oh really? That would be awesome, tell me the way. o_o

• If people judge you for your looks use that to your advantage. That should be a good indication that someone is a dillweed if they write you off cause you dress nice. Although I must confess I've definitely looked at someone and thought oh what an asshat, but it was more likely for the cocky better than you expression he wore, not how he dresses.There's a fine line btwn confidence and cockiness and I can't stand cocky. Are you that guy? Lol

• How can I use it to my advantage? As much as I like the way you changed it into a positive thing, I still feel kinda down about it because it's a small misunderstanding that ruins a potentially good relationship. :\ I don't blame you for that, I know the smug look you're talking about. Haha, honestly I'm not cocky at all. I'm very shy. I'm not sure how I come across as I can't see myself, though xD.

• The way they talk, walk, speak to their friends, and how they act when they think no one else is around.

• "how they act when they think no one else is around." I liked this point.

• The kind of atmosphere she wants to be around.

Other than that, you can't really tell. - Looks can be deceiving.

• If she looks like me she's probably a good girl with some bad intentions

• oh you will know

• you can't, you just have to get to know people.

What Guys Said 6

• Every selfish human is out for one thing, and that's to get something out of you. There's a few things to look out for.

1 - Equal treatment, 50/50. Don't give something to a stranger or a girl, an acquaintance, anything, without getting equal treatment. If they want something from you, you have to get something in equivalent exchange. This does not have to apply to long time friends.

2 - The mark of a truly good human being doesn't just apply when it is convenient for them, you have to know a person is good when the chips are down. Do they do good and selfless things for others even if it is inconvenient? Are they a good person to not just you, but everyone around them?

3 - Actions are louder than words. People who wear masks, they are generally afraid of action. Because actions have repercussions, words do not. So look for virtuous action, not words.

• Great post. Lots of truth here

• Watch the eyes. If they are shifty-eyeda lways scanning around and sizing everyone up and then sidling over to whoever has the most expensive car or the latest style of clothes..

That person will never be trustworthy, and will dump you in a second for someone better 'connected.'

In conversation if they talk about cars and clothes all the time, they aren't so innocent and will do almost anyting to get close to the crowd with the money.

• You can't really tell it based from looks.

You would only get to know them better once they open up their mouths and talk.

• I wish I knew.

I'd have been all over the bad girls.

• I feel your pain, bro.

• I'm pretty sure they all have their moments...

• Know the people around them. See how they interact with others.