Why would a guy look down his pants after looking at you?

I don't think I need to explain more. What are their purposes of doing that?

Most Helpful Guy

• could be what tadpole said, and in other cases he could feel aroused, and is checking if its noticable(if he has a visible boner), he could also be nervous like tadpole said, it could honeslty be either one, and different guys do it for different reasons.

What Guys Said 6

• He may have gotten overexcited and inadvertantly grunted out a big, wet steamer. Cut the guy some slack, he's only human.

• He wants you to get the clue and start sucking.

Seems like a classless and lazy attempt to court you. Sadly, some girls go for it.

• It's nothing perverted. It's likely that he's nervous. He gives you eye contact, he's guilty of it and he looks away (or at the ground). Sometimes its easier to stare at your jeans than to give eye contact to a girl you like.

• It's to check out if his boner is noticeable.

• It seems he's just checking out whether he's really having a boner in front of you.

• But we can feel it. We don't have to see it to know if we're having one.

• Lawls sounds like a creep! I've never done that even in my teens, probably dose it because he wants you on it, or maybe it he's like "wake up buddy!"

What Girls Said 2

• sound cheap and creepy to me :| an adult guy should have better control than that

• most men don't ever have control lol .. I know how you feel though I had a date the other night with a guy I really was into but then all night he kept trying to get me to look at it or touch it or kiss it .. I'm like omg this is not happening . I really liked him till he did that ... I prob would have gave him some if he wouldn't have been like that it was such a turn off to me eww...

• Wow I didn't know guys did that.. Wtf

• a real man wouldn't be like that .. a real man respects a female... its the immature guys who act like that