Am I too tall for my age and gender?

I am in high school, and I am nearly 6". And I'm a girl. I really love my height, but I feel weird being so much taller than the guys and girls. I'm not a stick, I'm fairly curvy actually. I was just wondering guys, if height really is a big issue, and am I really that tall?

Thanks in advance xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with that height.

You've probably stopped growing or will stop growing soon. Some of the guys you know may also continue to grow a little bit taller after you stop growing too.

You might have to approach guys a little bit more in your life, but you should be absolutely proud of your height.

What Guys Said 13

• It isn't bad, just be careful of what heels you wear. Plenty of tall guys out there for you.

• Well to me, you aren't too tall at least. Though I guess it's quite common that men prefer to be the taller one in a relationship, because it makes them seem more masculine. But even if you were taller than me, I wouldn't consider it a problem. Though it would make you quite tall for a woman.

• For some guys, particularly guys shorter than you, yes, it's going to be an issue for them. Many guys are intimidated by girls who are taller than they are.

Having said that, not every guy is that way, and the world is full of guys who are taller than you who would love to have a tall girl to be with, so you needn't worry that you won't have any guys to date, because that's really not going to be an issue.

• There's tall guys out there. You;ll meet them. I'm 6'3" and I would love to day a girl who's 6 feet tall

• You're above average but you're not "too tall". :)

• I'm honestly immensely attracted by it, but I'm a giant in my own right, 6'4"

• i personally like your height, I'm 6'3" and still growing. to actually not tower over ever person I meet would be amazing.

• not for me, I am 1.88 m, and my girlfriend was about 1.91,if she didn't were heal it was no huge difference, so you hight it is abnormal, both of were in high school in that time

• Don't care. Enjoy your youth, because when you become an adult, you'll be a supermodel. :)

• i wouldn't mind dating a taller girl but I think most women would want to date somebody taller than them so I tend to shy away from taller girls unless of course she's giving me signals or something :P iam at a happy medium at 5'8

• Yes, that is much too tall for a girl. Unless a guy likes transexuals, that won't do at all.

• Am so jealous of you . Lucky you! Am a guy , and short :(

• I find tall women sexy. My first girlfriend was even taller than me.

What Girls Said 1