Hey friends is 1.74 cm short height for men?

I met a foreign girl on internet and she asked my height. Her 1.71 and she told me I am too short as 1.74 cm tall :) OK I said please tell me your ideal partner. " 1,85 cm, 80 kg, brunette and strong " she said. Then I said give me a sample like your ideal partner. Her answered AL PACINO :D haha 1.65 cm al pacino and he is not brunette. :D

Please tell me your opinions

thank you so much for your replies dear friends. I am feeling good myself now :)))

Most Helpful Guy

• 174 cm? so like 5'6?

maybe she meant al pacino in looks but not in height. Some women (well people in general) have superficialities that they need in a partner. I'm 5'7...so maybe about 178-180cm and I remember I had one girl say I was too short for her. I was pretty disgusted by the comment but then figured, "I don't want to be with someone who will judge me on my height rather than who I am."

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think you are short at all , because I am 164 , I know I am not tall , but still I know many girls who are shorter than me , so you are taller than me and than those many girls , I guess that makes you not short at all :D

• Well, I live in Ireland and people in here tend to be quite tall (I'm 1.70-1.73m myself, though I'm not irish), but I don't think that you'd want to have anything to do with a person who's so shallow.

• I think height depends on which country you're from. Some people from different places are shorter than others so if she's foreign (and even more if she's from northern Europe like Sweden, Ireland, Slovenia etc..) then people there are bound to be taller than the average American or so.

As you can see you're exactly the average guy from Canada in terms of height ---> link

• That's an okay height. Not short and not too tall. You are in the middle.

• for me no I'm from Japan and Japanese guys only 167 or 170 max 175

What Guys Said 4

• It's not short. For countries that are not northern Europe, you are average and even so you are bascially 5'9'' which is only half an inch off the average of countries like the USA and the UK. Taller women let you have come by will be more difficult.

• wait... 1.74 cm tall?... that's like as tall as a pencil eraser .

• Ummmmmm... 1.74 cm? Who are you Tom Thumb, Tiny Tim? Actually, sure they'd tower over you at 1.74cm. Now meters, that's a different story

• Yes, its short.

Being a manlet is one of the worst afflictions a man can have.