What do you like about black guys?

describe your favorite things about a black guy (other than the big thingy prejudice)

btw I am black

I understand one black person can be very different from the next, a black and a white guy for ex. can be very similar, so this question is just about your thoughts towards the black male stereotypes which to be honest, I don't mind too much...
Wow this question has been running for a while now...btw people I don't think that white guys are inferior to black guys in ANY way whatsoever. I was just asking about what traits attract you girls to a black guy. Just clarifying

Most Helpful Girl

• great dancers. lol I'm big into hiphop dance and when you guys have that down (which most of you do) its amazing. nothing sexier at a club. also black guys are strong, tough and seem more charming to me than some white guys. I'm white and there is nothing more attractive at a club than a tall sexy black guy that has sick swagga on the dance floor. lol :)

• This is new best answer...lol

• Lets face reality, how typical is it, white girl with black guy. Stop promoting stereotypes. You just think they are all big. World records biggest white man type "jonah falcon measure dick tumblr" on google. Sorry you used up whore, you won't find one that big, world records biggest white man 13.5inches. Reason why whores like you think they are all big is cause all black males learn the stereotype at a young age, small ones who are 4-7.4 inches won't bang many girls.

What Girls Said 47

• Ok, so I'm from a town that was made up of mostly whites, I believe there was one mixed in my school of 1200 kids. I just recently moved to Richmond which has a huge diversity of races. I've always been attracted to black men, even though I couldn't do anything about it in my town. Now that I am living here I get to see them everyday, and they are extremely sexy. The way they carry themselves, the way the dress, really its unbelieveable, the way they dance, oh god, I could go on, but I love tall dark men :)

• So us light skin brothas get no love?

• I didn't say that, I like darker guys, between white and black, so yes they get some lovin too! ;)

• mmmm love. ahaha, more black guys I know are so much more mature then others, and they just seem a lot more manly and experienced, period. they seem more protective of their women and the way their raised it's seems like they're taught to respect women too, and be thankful for the little stuff. they're just better..haha.

• This is totally true. I'm mexican, and there is not that many mexican males like that. Now I'm thinking I should marry a black man ;D

• I think we do like mexican girls (speaking for myself)

• Lets face reality, how typical is it, white girl with black guy. Stop promoting stereotypes. You just think they are all big. World records biggest white man type "jonah falcon measure dick" on google. Sorry you used up whore, you won't find one this big, world records biggest white man 13.5inches. Reason why whores like you think they are all big is cause all black males learn the stereotype, small oens are insecure. Self hating black loving slut.

• I used to have jungle fever, and always loved the look of black men. I love it when they grow their hair out and have those cute twirls - It turns me on. Also, if a black guy doesn't look good in water, he usually doesn't look good altogether. I don't really know why, it just is - Like every black guy I dated always looked their best when we went swimming.. It's just a huge turn on to see water on their skin. I also love black men that don't act different then whites - Because technically the only thing different is their physical appearance. I hate guys and girls that talk like their ghetto, and wear baggy clothes. The ones that take care of themselves, dress nice and talk normal are always the hottest (:

• Also there's always a lot of stereotypes about black people. Usually the most that get in trouble are black and the ones that do illegal things. The ones that have sex all the time, and use girls for one night stands and have sh*tty lives. Well, I think those are literally just stereotypes. There's a lot of black men that are sweet and respectful - You just don't hear about them because they're never on TV for the wrong reasons.

• I don't like people that talk like THEY'RE ghetto. Sorry...just had to do it:) Want to go swimming?

• Woops, my bad lol

• It differs, I'm talking without any experience here, but black men are more of family, I like men who cares about their moms and so.

Also, I care about men with a spiritual side, which is often found in black men.

It's different from man to man, but these 2 features is what you notice immediately not to forget how devoted and generous he can be when loves. ;)

• A black guy sticks with his girl.. they want to take care of you. Well all the ones I met oo they lips and body ..haha the way they talk, they make you feel as if with them everythang is gnna be okay.

BOOM BOOM POW in the bed too...

=) that's what I like bout black guys.

• There is nothing sexier than educated and polite black man. It's something about the way they speak, they're always smooth and gracious. When guys (black, white, mexican, etc) run around acting like an idiot thinking it's cool, treating women like dirt, not pronouncing a damn word correctly it is the biggest turn off in my book. I also love black guys who are into rock music. Especially when they dress the part. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because I'm just really not into the whole rap scene. It's not that I hate rap or hip hop but I do hate the clothing that goes with the territory.

• when ever I meet a black man or boy the first that comes to my mind is that what is wrong with them.

they are so twisted its a joke.

they all talk about sex 24/7

most boys or men have preganated there girlfriends and chasing after more girls which comes to a conclusion most of the black men or boys population are useless.

but the ones which I have met have surprised me a lot which makes me happy.

• I can't think of anything I don't like about the black male. Been dating them for years now and love it. Love the skin color contrast, the effort they put into pleasing a girl and it goes on an on. Six years ago I felt it was time for a child so I got myself bred by black and love my daughter to peices. I chuckle with the large apendage thing as I know for a fact that although I tested some huge ones for the most part they are basically the same as any other male I have seen.

• Your just jealous that you don't measure up and know you will never get a chance to have some of this sweet black owned pussy

• It's just their skin tone, big lips and manliness. When I think of a black man I think of a big hulking manly man. Mmmmmm.

• very physically attractive especially the body builders (the ones with muscles), steamy and dreamy like. it's very much a turn on that I melt! lol. umm, that's about it, but me it's really the personality I look for not so much how they look but also black dudes can be very sweet and caring and sooo sensitive (in the good way). :-)

that's enough, I don't wanna get turned on! lol

• Black men carry a relationship very strong. Holds down everything when things fall off track. BTW I'm black.

• In my experiences, I noticed that black guys are usually very 'manly' and aggressive...They also usually have nice muscular bodies, and a good sense of humor...

• I get jealous with how they don't burn as easily and their dancing skills. Personally, I am hispanic and have no rythm whatsoever. It's terrible ;)

• I'm usually not attracted to black guys but I mostly like the way they talk, its almost calming.

• this doesn't apply to all black guys but

their lips, skin color, they're not scary about stuff, they know what they want [usually], they're thick [not referring to down there lol], style, and yeah... a lot more but I'll stop.

now me being a black women could only find this man somewhere ;O

lol but this doesn't limit to just black men

it could be for anyone I'm attracted to.

• Well it depends on the time of black guy lol. You have to have style and swagga. A fresh hair cut or shape up if you have long hair. Yall always dressup clean But it doesn't matter what type of race you are if you don't care about your self and we can see that. Our skin complextion alone is beautiful but please represent yourself nicely!

• i normally am attracted to white guys, but I like how black guys can dance! :D

• well everyone else is saying their rhythm so I guess I can agree with that! (but I have found that their are a few black guys that don't have any rhythm at all! lol), umm their skin complexion, lips, eyes, hair (their are A LOT of things black guys can do with their hair!), sometimes style... I don't go for the whole "BAGGY" thing. I like a dude that knows how to dress nice.. maybe like a polo or if he has a nice body, just a fitted white shirt. something simple! lol. as long as it isn't like 5 sizes too big! lol. but I think the list could go on && on!

• I have no idea why, I've just always thought black guys are hotter than white ones. I really can't put my finger on it, that's just how I've always been. I love dark eyes and that might be part of it, but I think another big reason is just that there is a tiny percentage of black people in my town so maybe I'm just attracted to the unfamiliar.

• I don't know any black guys very well. But to me, they seem very nice, caring and polite. They also have what you call "charm".. They are very sweet. And they LOVE me! I don't know why but everywhere I go, every different countries, black guys seem to be very interested in me! Even in the streets. Lol I guess I have something that attracks them. One said I had angelinajolie lips. But That can't be it Haha... Anyway.. They are the sweet smart guys I think. :)

• Well I have a white bf, but most of the guys I sorta dates were either black or dominican.

And these two guys that I really liked who were black, and so awesome! I loved the fact that they played sports. One played basketball, the other played football. And their bodies were so toned, and their skin was so soft and smooth. Ah!

And um...what else...oh! Their lips of course. And the way they carried themselves. Yep. But then again these are things you could easily find in other guys from other races. But still. =)

• you knew this question would attract tons of white girls. you just wanted your ego boosted. congrats. you've been successful=)

• Lol maybe a little...I think I was jus curious about what different things attract girls to a black man in particular, but I did think about white girls yh

• Riiiiigghhht lol

• i love love love their hair

• More black men in the usa seem to have the most attractivly shaped bodies.

• i don't think I've ever been interested in a black guy except once. His name was David. He had beautiful hazel eyes and I knew him in high school. He was a life guard or jr. life guard in the summer. So nice :) But he liked someone else.

• Oh rite I fell fr this hazel eyed guy named emmett he was to die for his mouth was a little piece of heaven

• Um I'm not a white girl? I think you were commenting on the wrong post.

• well first of I'm a sucker for brown eyes.. there lips and skin tone are amazing! and as far as body type it seems like most black guys I know have good toned bodies! I like the clean cut more than the kinda nappy afro but a little nappy isn't too bad!

• Thanks 4 best answer

• I <3 dark skinned Black boys. When they're into you they're really into you, they're generally outgoing, athletic, have a better sense of style, and their features are just different in a hot way. I also find that I just get along better with them than other guys.

• 1. he is black( a diff race from me), which is a turn on because it would be interracial.

2. Most likely athletic and in good shape.

• lips, skin tone, body, bedroom boom!

• I like their lips and ears and voice.

• More from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 3

• ... Wow the ignorance of the general population is crazy.

First off black men come in third place for d*** size...

The hierarchy goes

1. Arab

2. Caucasian

3. African

4. Hispanic

5. Asian

Try taking those five races and looking closer next time... Also this nonsense that white guys don't know what they are doing is claiming a black guy has a different brain... Who knows maybe a black guy does know what to do in bed, but that isn't genetic you retards most likely he has had sex A LOT before he did it with you. Probably explains why Aids is getting so bad. Personally I love watching the white girls get knocked up and the black guy bails on them or sleeps at the house not paying a single dime. (I know because my girlfriend that left me for a black guy asked me to help her when she got pregnant from him and her parents kicked her ass out of the house. I promptly laughed and slammed my door) I'm so tired of this black is better bullsh*t that I keep hearing. I scored $20 when my 6 incher( Not erect) beat the black guys 2 and a half inches. (Also not erect)

Get off your racist bullsh*t hype. I challenge every black guy here close to Florida for a "showdown" stakes 20 USD.

Now I'll admit black guys look really good buff (not gay). They also can seem to wear anything and look cool.

• This is the most bizarre comment I have read on this site yet

• You're forgetting the third option. Get really drunk and f*** the closest guy in proximity.

• In that case you must be implying that your girl was a straight up sket, sober or not. And yeah, its just the guys at your school. There's a whole world of people out there, so you need to expand your mind beyond the goldfish bowl of your personal experience.

• lol, I love these threads.

I always read down them and find an array of things that don't describe me in any way.

• Exactly my point, these questions are just stereotyping again.

• Nothing. And I find the fact that you are willing to identify or segregate a portion of the male population based on skin color very prejudicial. Why are black people always so prejudiced? It seems as if you have a motive to keep racial prejudice alive.

• Wow, can't somebody ask an honest question?

nobody would squeak if somebody asked "what do you like about brunettes?"

same thing

• I think prehaps this question could have been worded better. The obvious intent of it seems to be finding out what attracts other races to black males. It's the comments that keep dragging the troth of stereotypical archetypes. Not ever Black guy has a great body, or a huge penis or can sing/dance. The question is fair, the comments are not.

• When people put negative stereotypes about you in the media all day, it's a pretty legit thing to ask people (on the internet, where else do you get answers this honest?) "Why do people LIKE me?"

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is a minority. Right after gender, that's the first thing you get judged on, always. You're white (I assume) so you don't experience that. Asking others questions to understand why people look at you the way they do is something you just don't understand yet.