Thoughts on Asian girls who dyed their hair blonde.?

What are your thoughts about them dyeing their hair blonde?

http://postimg.org/image/x7s4jjcjp

This is my pic, just so you can see

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont get why most people here are saying that most Asians that dye their hair blonde is trying to look caucasion or some other white-looking race. Heck most of the natural blondes want their hair brown, black, or dirty blonde for all I know. And as far as I've seen, most Asian girls who dye their hair a lighter color makes them stand out more in a "glowing" way in my experience. Especially the ones who pull it off real well. So, so long as you know itll suit you well for a change, I think it'll look cute! But if you're going to be self-conscious with people who think negatively, just be strong. Who cares about them. Its your hair and your decision. Just remember that it needs to be managed more

What Guys Said 9

• I once want to dye my hair dark yellow like the guy Tidus in FFX but i fear that people will think im weird xD
    My parents are agianst any color except black or brown cuz any other color makes us look like those kinda emos or gangstas on t. v hah. Prepare to be judge and/or receive compliments. I dont think it will look very nice. Be happy what ur given, your just perfect the way u are. ;)

• I don't know what is ffx lol. Anyway thanks for your opinion.

• Hahaha you guys are funny

• U tell meh jbgurl ;)

• I guess it's like me dying my hair blue. There are other white people that have all sorts or hair colors, but Asian people simply seem to have only one color.

• So it doesn't look good?

• It's not that it doesn't look good, it's that it doesn't look completely natural, however if an Asian girl for instance was going to color her hair, she should color it a normal color, not blue or green, LOL!!! I knew a girl that had a chinese grandparent and she had naturally blonde hair. The blond hair looked really good on her.

• I mean I knew a natural blond girl with a Chinese grandparent. So she kind of looked Chinese, but had blond hair.

• I love blonde hair and think you could pull it off well.

• It looks so weird

• Too obviously fake and does not go with the oriental face.

• I've never seen it look good on Asian women

• Doesn't go well just keep your natural hair.

• Hair dye is bad for your hair and looks bad.

You look pretty by the way.

• it's kind of weird because you know that it can't be natural, unless they are of mixed race.

• I'm mixed haha cuz my mom is mixed but I got more on the Asian side.

What Girls Said 16

• You may be able to pull it off. It really depends on your skin complexion and your facial features. I need to see a pic of yours to decide if blonde will suit you or not. But I've seen Asian girls (mostly Japanese and Koreans) who looked great with blonde hair.

• I don't mind it if it's done well and if it suits them. But I've seen too many Asians sport YELLOW hair while calling it blonde. Yellow hair just doesn't look flattering on anyone, and it's basically a by-product of not getting all the black/dark colors out of your hair.
    So yeah, as long as it suits them and as long as it's actually blonde and not yellow/orange, it doesn't matter.

• Dark skin colo looks good in blonde hair juz as long as he's handsome like! U trippin' gurl! Look up Final Fantasy X, ain't he's the lady magnets ;)

• Wut. I never said anything about dark skin color?

• Lol i commented on da wrong one. Pardon meh xD

• I think they look cute. Dye your hair What ever the fuck you want in my opinion.

Just take care of your hair. Make sure that it is hydrated and conditioned.

• I think most Asian girls can't pull this off because even if you dye your hair blond - your facial features will still be considered chinese - the nose that's not as pointed as a european noise etc... If they look european facially then dyed hair might convince others that they aren't chinese anymore.

• I'm not chinese and I don't have chinese eyes, and my nose is kind of pointed lol, so I want to try it lol for a change

• The point of Asians dyeing their hair blonde is not to make them look all around european. And not all Asians have chinese looks

• Yup. You are right ndzn17. Just want a new look. Lol I will nver look like a European even if I wanted to and I am happy with my look.

• Please do NOT do it!! I had an Asian friend do it and no offense she looked terrible. Asians have a beautiful hair colour and should keep it that way. Blonde hair that is dyed can come off as trashy.

• Okay I just saw the picture. Your hair colour is beautiful!! I wish I had that hair colour! Girl, I think you should keep your hair colour. Plus blonde hair will not fit with your facial features. You will look strange. No offense but I am a hair specialist.

• Yeah. Light blonde looks ewwww hahaha

• Haha yes it does.

• I think it's fine. People dye their hair these days. Asians can too. I see violet these days. People like to express themselves differently. It's up to them.

• I think a lot of them overdo it. The end result is that their hair looks like an orange fried wasteland with healthy black/brown roots. It's weird. The Asians I see that pull it off are rare and usually do so as low-lights. Red highlights look better on black hair.

• What I'm planning to do Is to have my hair dyed dark blonde. My skin color isn't dark so I think it'll be fine.

• If they have pale and fair skin like the Japanese or some Korean popstars do, then they might be able to pull it off. But people with darker skin and blonde hair would ALWAYS remind me of this broom my mom used to have.

• I want to dye my hair dark blonde I don't know if it will look ok on me. My skin isn't that pale but i am not darm.

• Either try lightening it gradually, one shade lighter at a time, and see if it suits you.

Or, go straight blond, and if it doesn't look good, dye it brown again.

• Dark skin color looks good on blonde hair juz as long as he's handsome like meh! U trippin' gurl! Look up Final Fantasy X, ain't he's the lady magnets ;)

• I don't understand that at all. Their black hair looks better.

• Asian girls have such beautiful dark hair!! I envy that haha. But hey, do what makes you happy :)

• pangit sya para sa akin siguro kasi sobrang bihira na makakita ako blonde na pinay :)

• It looks unnatural but who cares its just hair.

• i have seen a lot of Asian women dye their hair that colour and it looks really good.

• I would always be jealous of your hair color! But be yourself and if it's something you like do it! It's your hair do what you want with it

• Not many Asian ( and black ) women can pull it off. I can't help but think they are doing it just to appear more Caucasian / self hate thing. I'm all for self exspression though. But if ling-ling is dying her hair just to get with Mr. Smith, she better set her priorities straight..

• Lol I am not goinv to do it to look Caucasian. Just want to look a little different for a change.

• I think it looks weird.