My girlfriend wants a tiara for Prom?

Thought she was kidding, but her eyes were twinkling, she really likes the idea. How do I even go about shopping for a 'Prom Tiara'? Suggestions, help, anything?

Just so everyone understands why this is kind of appropriate, we don't have a king/queen, but I am the closest thing to it, and we were given the front of march and all that jazz.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not sure if that's such a good thing because the only two people that are supposed to be wearing a tiara/crown is the King and Queen.

But if she insists just go to the mall you can find a crown in Claire's, maybe DEB , or a store that has a bunch of prom dresses you can tell by just looking in the window and I guarantee you you can find a tiara there.

• Well if you are willing to buy her this then you need to take her with you maybe. Tiaras come in a lot of different styles and sizes, so you will need her to show you what she likes. If you want to make it more of a surprise then ask her to show you a couple of examples that she likes, that way you can use them as a guide. I suggest looking online like ebay and amazon to get good deals. You could also go to a dress shop like David's Bridal. I hope that helps.

• Online might be a good place to start, but usually malls have stores for girls that sell accessories and you can find them there.

• Hahaha that's funny... xD
    I've never seen anyone wear a tiara at prom before... (that isn't ironic)

• Go to icing they have fordable ones that are 20 bucks ish

• Why don't you just go shopping with her so you get the one you know she wants?

Or ask her best friend

What Guys Said 2

• You're doing it wrong man. Insist she try a "pearl necklace" instead. Google it. Be alpha.

• Red flag #12 detected.