What is considered a classic beauty?

I hear this thrown about but what does that mean. link a picture of someon thats considered a classic beauty.

1|0
5|1

What Guys Said 1

• A classic beauty is something of a debutante or a "lady". They have the classical features associated with female beauty referring specifically to cheek bones and other acute features. I would say:

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4925638_f260.jpg
    static5.businessinsider.com/.../...ctress-list.jpg

Classically beautiful women. Not necessarily "sexy" or "cute". There's a PERFECT real life example that I have but I'm sure she would not appreciate me sharing her pictures online without her consent.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great minds DO think alike! Again. =]

• Show All
    • Most likely, what happened will be labeled as an anomaly that should never have happened =P

• A like-minded loser duo... I accept this =D

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
    0|0
    • gosh she is stunning!!

• Show All
    • IKR? Maybe we'll get lucky and a neuroscience student on GAG will help us get to the bottom of this.

• Two anomalies still makes me feel better than a sole loser XD

• In my eyes, a classic beauty are women who look like they belong in Hollywood Glamour movies, they have "traditional" features. These women are timeless, they suit any peroid and style.

Clean, simple, uncomplicated beauty.

Audrey Hepburn is a good example as are Rita Hayworth, Liv Tyler and Halle Berry.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I hear "classic beauty", I always think the opposite of "exotic beauty".

I'm thinking Nicole Kidman. She's the classic beauty, for white women anyway. Or Bree Van de Kemp from Desperate Housewives.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not Mila Kunis

1|0
    0|0