Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual?Guys and Girls, would you date a bisexual? Close

48 sweet things to say to your girlfriend

Let's face it girls. Guys are clueless to emotional range and romance. And you guys, you need serious help with getting your feelings through to a girl. Telling them how much they mean to you often and sometimes in surprising ways is a great way to really get on top of the intimate connection that you've been looking for. If you are get through to her then you'll find out where you fall together.

These words are like gold (or better yet, diamonds) when used on the girl who has affection for you. So give them a try when the feeling is right. And leave a random note or letter here or there. You'll be glad that you took the time. Also, be sure to be funny and remember to give her a sample of what she loves at all times!

1. You are so gorgeous.

2. Today, when I got up, the first thing I thought about was you.

3. Your hair looks stunning.

4. You are my sweet joy.

5. I appreciate your body so much.

6. You're so mouth watering, in a tasty way.

7. I've waited all my way of life to discover a person like you. Finally. Now I feel all set.

8. I love cuddling up by having you.

9. I fall in love with you all over again, every time I see you.

10. I like you greater than anybody.

11. You make me feel full of life.

12. You're so full of sweet stuff; I'm going to be diabetic. (Ha)

13. Folks think I'm nuts, but I'm going crazy for you.

14. I like my temperature rise when you're near.

15. Your smile makes my day.

16. You're my apple pie.

17. When you're away, I think of you.

18. Your cheeks resemble tomatoes.

19. Your lips are opulent.

20. Whenever I think of you, I rise to full attention every time.

21. You happen to be as fabulous as daffodils and tulips.

22. You make every other girl just gross in contrast to your glow.

23. No different women are able to hold an iPhone light to you.

24. Other girls are so weird and complicated compared to you.

25. Am sure there are tons of girls who cry all night, wishing they happened to be as beautiful as you happen to be.

26. You finalize who I am.

27. You are my treasure.

28. You happen to be my stunning one!

29. This different dress looks so really good on you!

30. Your voice happens to be as heavenly as honey.

31. You have a sexy tone. Simply tuning in to it turns me on.

32. Your voice at the end of the day makes life worth living, regardless of all the struggles.

33. You're everything I choose, and more.

34. I treasure the means you comprehend my prospects prior to I voice them.

35. I like the youngster in you. (If she happens to be immature)

36. I wish to be there to hold your hand and shield you from every trouble that you might face.

37. I happen to be going to be there for you - continually.

38. Cupcake, pumpkin pie, you're the sweetest.

39. You are my way of life.

40. The earlier I rouse the more time I will definitely devote reasoning of you.

41. I'll be there for you.

42. You've painted my life with all the colors.

43. If I let you go I would regret for the others of my life.

44. Just you have the ticket of my heart.

45. My love for you has no limitations.

46. I will certainly defend you with my love.

47. I savor every second devoted having to you.

48. You Are More Important Than You Know.

Still need help getting the connection? There's lots of mental and physical advice on how to get her libido rising at my personal blog. I hope you enjoy!

What Guys Said 16

• This stuff works, been using lots of them naturally and was amazed to see some of the sayings listed here. I dont even know why I came here to find something new to say cause Im doing pretty darn well on my own lol. My girl eats this stuff up like there is no tomorrow, but we have the type of relationship with a first off, strong friendship as a foundation. YOU NEED THAT, cause no matter how big the "house of love" that you want to build, with out a foundation, it will always fall apart. YOU can't BUILD A HOUSE ON A CLOUD!!!

• "The earlier I rouse the more time I will definitely devote reasoning of you." ...

I should try this. I will try this.

• "Guys are clueless to emotional range and romance. And you guys, you need serious help with getting your feelings through to a girl."

Clueless? That's a huge generalization. Just because men don't always verbalize our emotions doesn't mean we don't have them, or sometimes share in different ways than women. We do tons of things to say "I love you", usually in the form of doing things for you, not saying them. Men do share with girls we find really special, but we only with the girls earn it.

• You could just say "Guys, don't be afraid to use your own creativity in the moment. She'll appreciate the gesture more than any canned lines."

• "Guys are clueless to emotional range and romance". Here we go, talking about retarded females up their round a**holes

• man get off the yo couch and throw away all the romantic movies you got. face the reality. besides who talks like this?

• Well I don't know if I'd call you a poet...

• im a guy an its all about being a good listener

• December the thing is, if Brad Pitt or Antonio Banderas came up to you and said these things, you'd be head over heels for him (most girls would). But putting this article on here implies that most guys need to say this to the girls they like. The reality of it is, most girls will drop the guys who say these things. It's being too nice and fake and it's not attractive. From your perspective, yes it would be nice. I'd like girls to hit on me constantly, but there's no challenge. That's no bueno

• a lot of these are really cringy, sorry but "you are my sweet joy"?! guys may not all express their feelings in the same ways girls do, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. from my limited experience, girls prefer genuine affection even if it's a bit less often and said awkwardly, rather than lots of cliches.

• 53. I'm not Josh, but your tattoo "Josh - Love - Forever" is so pretty! :-)

• 49. Thank you for getting me to replace my clothes. Especially that worn out tee my bro had given me.

50. On my 2 facing walls I had pix of sunrise and sunset over the lake my step dad had taken me fishing. Now there's you ...and you.

51. Yes I've run into your ex, as had you, and yes I think he's a nice enough guy, as had you.

52. You're going to eat all that, are you? Oh, no, no problem, just asking.

• This is one of those things that women say they want but don't subconsciously want.

• Note to men: Don't say any of these things, you'll be better off.

• Guys just show their affection through other ways. Trying to force guys to behave more like girls is just dumb.

• You've got to be kidding reputation as a hard no nonsense will be ruined if say that mushy stuff.I'll stick to doing instead of talking I couldn't utter those lines with straight face if I tried at this point in my life with a gun to my head.smh too funny

What Girls Said 10

• if you are TELLING them what to say, how does that help them express -themselves-.

anyways who the hell wants to hear a cliche. if someone isn't inspired to say something real, id rather they say nothing. your list is _your_ list. you can say that stuff to _your_ boyfriend, but people should say what they mean.

guys are not monkeys. if they feel/ think something& they want to say it, they can easily figure ot a way. they don't ned cliff notes. .

• You're so mouth watering, in a tasty way.

You're my apple pie.

Your cheeks resemble tomatoes.

I would think my boyfriend is preparing to eat me.

• Some of these are pure cheese and cringe :D

• 1,2,3,48,41,24,15,17 are good though and more real.

• This is cheesy as hell,i don't think people talk like that in real life and if they do, too bad for them. I think a wow would do just fine :P

• Some of these are really cheesy and I would hate to have a guy tell me them ("you are my way of life"? really? that just sounds creepy). But others are admittably cute, like #1 or 2. The sweetest thing a guy has ever told me is that I was "the light of his life".

• thanks everyone! it's fun to say cute things to your man. you never know how much you'll get back in return! link

• I disagree with EVERYONE on this page, honestly I think your article was awesome. If any guy said that to me, it would seriously make my day and make me feel better! Whoever is commenting below, lol really needs to take this article seriously! There is nothing to criticize about this article, if men said this to their girlfriends, expressed their feelings more, they'd have a more fulfilling love life and closeness with their partner emotionally and etc. It would build trust an acceptance

• Beautiful :)!

• I found this kind of funny.. mainly because of this line "And you guys, you need serious help with getting your feelings through to a girl."

Too many girls think they know what goes through a guys head, and that the guys are the ones with the expression problems. Really? Generalizing men like that is not attractive. Men show their feelings in different ways than we woman do. It's about finding what makes your partner tick. It's fun! It's like exploring. If you use a map.. what fun is that?

Join the discussion