What makes a guy's face ugly?

Women are EXTREMELY picky about a man's looks. Also, many women have different opinions on what is sexy and what is an ugly face.So, in your opinion, what makes a man "ugly"?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Really thick eyeBrows, acne, messed up yellow teeth, big noses. big lips. :) that's it,

• that pretty much describes me :(

• I have big lips (not overhanging but bigger than normal) which girls call voluptuous and they say I'm a good kisser.......do you mean big lips like mine or big lips like on some black guys like JJ?

• Idk I just don't like them.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 20

• Lack of confidence.

• It's not just your face. Girls can tell a lot about a guy by just looking at him. If a guy is usually drop dead gorgeous then a lot of girls should know to avoid him. (he's probably a player). If you have a lot of zits, glasses and dress like a geek, then in our minds that's what you are. Girls don't always want to take the time to find out what a guy is like -personality wise- sometimes we just need to look at how you dress and what your hair looks like and you're our new boy toy. Basically, if you carry yourself as a hot, confident guy (and don't have a history of being annoying or a jerk) then we will see you as just that a hot, confident guy. BTW... use the summer to change your image. People will have an easier time adjusting to the new you.

• Lack of WIT, & ability to win in a staring contest. :-)

• Disproportionate features

• a guy is ugly only if his attitude is. I don't judge on looks. I think an ugly personality totally is the definition of an ugly guy. some guys can look hot but be pretty ugly in terms of personality and try to diss or hurt others or pick on or bully others-that's the definition of ugly to me

• If a guy can LOOK hot, can't he LOOK ugly as well? Just asking : )

• I think what makes a man ugly is how he treats other people and how rude he is, I don't judge too much on appearance

• I'm very picky about a man's smile/teeth so if their teeth is ugly I'm Not too attracted to them. .. I can bare small eyes and round face ... and even like square faces but not ugly or messed up teeth..

• That would be if they are sourfaced, or very reserved to the extent that their facial expressions appear artificial. I have seen guys who could be called 'ugly' objectively but are very charming and universally loved, and others who are angel-faced but so stiff that you can't bare looking at them speak. Also if they don't look people in the eyes, it makes their face look indifferent.Speaking more personally, a man's lips make it or break it for me. I don't like narrow, stiff lips at all.

• Please. Like men aren't extremely picky about the way a girl looks? If they aren't down with that, they won't even take a girl on a date. Women are statistically less superficial than men, regardless of stereotype. Have you heard the comments guys make about every detail about a woman? So it's a two-sided playing field, both sexes could do some work on sensitivity training. That said, I don't focus on what makes people ugly, I focus on what makes them beautiful, and no two women or people period have the same taste. There is not a single person on this planet everyone can unanimously agree is ugly. As far as what's sexy, it depends on the individual, and that said there are things that count far more than exterior when attracting women. I know plenty of guys I perceive as average or below average that get tons of women, it's all about confidence and approach. I will say what women find ugly is insecurity and self-doubt.

• I don't really like a guy with a unibrow other then that there is not a lot that turns me off about a guys face.

• chubby jaw line! -hate itskin and teeth must at least OKHair and ears clean pleeeeaseNo hairs in your nose and ears - euk

• An asymmetrical faceBig/weird shape nosesAcneSkin that looks dirtyChapped lips (ewwwwww!)No jawlineWeird eyebrows... and this differs from girl to girl, but I personally love thick eyebrows while others hate them.

• LOL @ Prometheus's comment.

• I have a clean face with good chapped lips with thick eyebrows. xD

• Why am I wasting time in the gym when all I needed was some awesome eyebrows lol.

• Show Older
  • littletad might want to look at the female answers one more time, LOLbut, anyways...if he looks mean. like sometimes the eyebrows can look criminal for some reason. or if his teeth are dirty and stained. the worst is dry, crusty lips, EWWWWW! come on guys, chap stick might set you back a whopping 99 cents, if that. any greasiness on the entire head is just plain laziness. wash yourself. a gigantic chin, lips, and jaw line really scares me. like, maybe he is going to try and eat me one day, YIKES! a severe part down the center of his hair is strange. what else...black gums from smoking. I know, it may seem crazy, but when a guy opens his mouth to talk or smile and it just looks like one dark shadow I get freaked out! it's really shallow, but I completely write him off from that point on. there is no going back.

• acne- pimples, zits, ect. spit when they talk greasy hairgreasy skin bald spots weird nosesfat lipsdried up and cracked lips unibrowsthin eyebrows bad sense of style lack of muscles cheesy tattos

• Fat lips? what you mean by that?

• Unibrows, acne, messed up teeth, big noses, big ears

• unibrows, bad teeth, potato noses, short noses, eyes too close together, dumbo ears, greasy skin, acne, patchy hair, big lips, lack of chin.

Seriously? Lmaoo dude wtf so what kind if men do you like?

• PockmarksAcneBig oddly shaped nose that doesn't go with his other featuresBad teethProportionate featuresCaterpillar eyebrowsBad bone structure

• There's not one or even a few certain things. When people are ugly, they are UGLY. It's hard to explain, some people can have really bad features, but on them it doesn't look bad.

• Bad teeth, no jawline whatsoever, a nose that really doesn't fit the guy's face, a unibrow, skin that looks unwashed (acne doesn't bug me though). Yeah..that's all I can think of at the moment.

• We can be really picky sometimes, but to be honest we do check out this things:acnehairy eyebrows or mustache (unless the girl likes it, most doesnt)noselipsteeththose are starting points to us sometimes, sometimes we just don't care about a guy's face

What Guys Said 7

it is killing me not to know that :'(

Am i ugly?

• No wonder I'm ugly

• LOL your not ugly:-)

• A guy is freaking UGLY if he does not believe in himself with LOVE !

• Wait until you find someone who doesn't judge you on your looks, they are a rare breed but are much better in the long run.

• It wasn't me man! I give you a thumbs up because I agree whole heartedly!

• Oh look, another down vote and runner who can't give an argument, I guess I hit a nerve.

• Women aren't that picky. Anyhow, bad acne is a major turn off.

• I'd venture to guess, nose structure, lips, chin.

• I'm not a chick but I think you're wrong. Guys in my opinion are much pickier with looks then girls. Why do you think you always see attractive girls with ugly guys? Looks don't hurt, but we put more weight on them then they they do.

• I agree too! girls will get with an ugly/average guy if he's funny/got a good personality whereas guys are way less likely to do so! I never see ugly girls wit hot guys it just doesn't happen

• I agree. and no offense to anyone, but some guys are super shallow when it comes to looks.