What makes a guy's face ugly?

Women are EXTREMELY picky about a man's looks. Also, many women have different opinions on what is sexy and what is an ugly face.So, in your opinion, what makes a man "ugly"?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Really thick eyeBrows, acne, messed up yellow teeth, big noses. big lips. :) that's it,

• I have thick eyebrows :(

• Show Older
    • I have big lips (not overhanging but bigger than normal) which girls call voluptuous and they say I'm a good kisser.......do you mean big lips like mine or big lips like on some black guys like JJ?

• that pretty much describes me :(

What Girls Said 21

• a guy is ugly only if his attitude is. I don't judge on looks. I think an ugly personality totally is the definition of an ugly guy. some guys can look hot but be pretty ugly in terms of personality and try to diss or hurt others or pick on or bully others-that's the definition of ugly to me

• If a guy can LOOK hot, can't he LOOK ugly as well? Just asking : )

• unibrows, bad teeth, potato noses, short noses, eyes too close together, dumbo ears, greasy skin, acne, patchy hair, big lips, lack of chin.

Seriously? Lmaoo dude wtf so what kind if men do you like?

• I think what makes a man ugly is how he treats other people and how rude he is, I don't judge too much on appearance

• There's not one or even a few certain things. When people are ugly, they are UGLY. It's hard to explain, some people can have really bad features, but on them it doesn't look bad.

• Bad teeth, no jawline whatsoever, a nose that really doesn't fit the guy's face, a unibrow, skin that looks unwashed (acne doesn't bug me though). Yeah..that's all I can think of at the moment.

• Please. Like men aren't extremely picky about the way a girl looks? If they aren't down with that, they won't even take a girl on a date. Women are statistically less superficial than men, regardless of stereotype. Have you heard the comments guys make about every detail about a woman? So it's a two-sided playing field, both sexes could do some work on sensitivity training. That said, I don't focus on what makes people ugly, I focus on what makes them beautiful, and no two women or people period have the same taste. There is not a single person on this planet everyone can unanimously agree is ugly. As far as what's sexy, it depends on the individual, and that said there are things that count far more than exterior when attracting women. I know plenty of guys I perceive as average or below average that get tons of women, it's all about confidence and approach. I will say what women find ugly is insecurity and self-doubt.

• 23d

I'm sorry but this is just flat out false. Okcupid did a large study and found that women view 80% of men as less than average looking. So the guys you are talking about with below average looks are probably still average, women just have a warped standard of what is average. The guys that are unfortunately ugly, are ignored and treated like social outcasts.

• An asymmetrical faceBig/weird shape nosesAcneSkin that looks dirtyChapped lips (ewwwwww!)No jawlineWeird eyebrows... and this differs from girl to girl, but I personally love thick eyebrows while others hate them.

• I have thick dark brown eyebrows. Around 1/4 inch thick and they get thinner as it goes away from my nose.... Bad?

• Show Older
    • I have a clean face with good chapped lips with thick eyebrows. xD

• LOL @ Prometheus's comment.

• 22d

Lack of symmetry, large/too long noses, small forehead, unibrows, acne, bad teeth, eyes that are too big, etc

• I don't really like a guy with a unibrow other then that there is not a lot that turns me off about a guys face.

• Lack of confidence.

• That would be if they are sourfaced, or very reserved to the extent that their facial expressions appear artificial. I have seen guys who could be called 'ugly' objectively but are very charming and universally loved, and others who are angel-faced but so stiff that you can't bare looking at them speak. Also if they don't look people in the eyes, it makes their face look indifferent.Speaking more personally, a man's lips make it or break it for me. I don't like narrow, stiff lips at all.

• Lack of WIT, & ability to win in a staring contest. :-)

• acne- pimples, zits, ect. spit when they talk greasy hairgreasy skin bald spots weird nosesfat lipsdried up and cracked lips unibrowsthin eyebrows bad sense of style lack of muscles cheesy tattos

• Fat lips? what you mean by that?

• Unibrows, acne, messed up teeth, big noses, big ears

• We can be really picky sometimes, but to be honest we do check out this things:acnehairy eyebrows or mustache (unless the girl likes it, most doesnt)noselipsteeththose are starting points to us sometimes, sometimes we just don't care about a guy's face

• I'm very picky about a man's smile/teeth so if their teeth is ugly I'm Not too attracted to them. .. I can bare small eyes and round face ... and even like square faces but not ugly or messed up teeth..

• littletad might want to look at the female answers one more time, LOLbut, anyways...if he looks mean. like sometimes the eyebrows can look criminal for some reason. or if his teeth are dirty and stained. the worst is dry, crusty lips, EWWWWW! come on guys, chap stick might set you back a whopping 99 cents, if that. any greasiness on the entire head is just plain laziness. wash yourself. a gigantic chin, lips, and jaw line really scares me. like, maybe he is going to try and eat me one day, YIKES! a severe part down the center of his hair is strange. what else...black gums from smoking. I know, it may seem crazy, but when a guy opens his mouth to talk or smile and it just looks like one dark shadow I get freaked out! it's really shallow, but I completely write him off from that point on. there is no going back.

• chubby jaw line! -hate itskin and teeth must at least OKHair and ears clean pleeeeaseNo hairs in your nose and ears - euk

• It's not just your face. Girls can tell a lot about a guy by just looking at him. If a guy is usually drop dead gorgeous then a lot of girls should know to avoid him. (he's probably a player). If you have a lot of zits, glasses and dress like a geek, then in our minds that's what you are. Girls don't always want to take the time to find out what a guy is like -personality wise- sometimes we just need to look at how you dress and what your hair looks like and you're our new boy toy. Basically, if you carry yourself as a hot, confident guy (and don't have a history of being annoying or a jerk) then we will see you as just that a hot, confident guy. BTW... use the summer to change your image. People will have an easier time adjusting to the new you.

• Disproportionate features

• PockmarksAcneBig oddly shaped nose that doesn't go with his other featuresBad teethProportionate featuresCaterpillar eyebrowsBad bone structure

What Guys Said 9

• Women aren't that picky. Anyhow, bad acne is a major turn off.

• I'm not a chick but I think you're wrong. Guys in my opinion are much pickier with looks then girls. Why do you think you always see attractive girls with ugly guys? Looks don't hurt, but we put more weight on them then they they do.

• I agree. and no offense to anyone, but some guys are super shallow when it comes to looks.

• I agree too! girls will get with an ugly/average guy if he's funny/got a good personality whereas guys are way less likely to do so! I never see ugly girls wit hot guys it just doesn't happen

• A guy is freaking UGLY if he does not believe in himself with LOVE !

• Wait until you find someone who doesn't judge you on your looks, they are a rare breed but are much better in the long run.

• Oh look, another down vote and runner who can't give an argument, I guess I hit a nerve.

• It wasn't me man! I give you a thumbs up because I agree whole heartedly!

it is killing me not to know that :'(

Am i ugly?

• 22d

Hmm
    I have big lips-little disproportionate as well
    slight malocclusion-crooked teeth
    narrow chin
    thick raised eyebrows
    naturally thin hair -have a full head - hairline has not receded yet
    flat nose-which gets really big when I smile
    face acne and oily skin - because I have mild case of seborrheic dermatitis; despite eating healthy food and taking some medication
    my physique is nothing spectacular - lean body BMI of 19.5- find it hard to put on muscle as I have an ectomorph bodytype and I am allergic to high levels of protein intake

I have a good personality though, engage a lot in traveling, sport, reading, well educated, no creepy habits, get along with everyone. But sadly, very often I come across plenty of people who look down on me, and girls/women never notice me. Often got bullied at school and college. Have frequent bouts of inferiority complex and depression.

People often advice " count your blessings " but we humans always relate to the direct experiences we have had...

• No wonder I'm ugly

• LOL your not ugly:-)

• I'd venture to guess, nose structure, lips, chin.

• 22d

Being average looking