• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he pretend as if nothing happened?

I was texting my crush at around 2 am and he tells me that he's been thinking hard for a while now about dating me, and is hesitant because he doesn't want to be my first bf. He didn't say that he liked me though, and I never told him that I liked him.We went to sleep at 3 am and the next day we saw each other on the bus and he just spoke to me as if what happened the previous night didn't happen... but it was kind of awkward at first.I still can't figure out if its a rejection or not, but we still act the same around each other. Why is he ignoring what happened? Can any of you guys give me any input on what's going on in his head? Thank you!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah. It's no different than asking why you didn't bring it up. It's because he was completely thinking about it. He probably still is. He just didn't want to bring it up because he didn't know how you would react to it at the moment and he was probably worried it would make things more awkward. Many guys do this. It's so easy for girls to feel weird about things that guys do so we try covering stuff up. He still likes you. No worries

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!