How to know if a guy thinks you're pretty?

Hi, I know this is a weird question to ask but I've always wondered how to tell if a guy thinks your attractive/pretty/etc. Now I'm not asking how to tell if a guy likes you, because everyone usually figures it out, I'm asking how to tell if a guy thinks your physically attractive.

Thank you! :))))) I've been meaning to ask this question forever.

and p.s-I'm not asking this question for attention even though I don't see how this would be attention, I really just want to know the answer. :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• I heard from this guy that apparently if a guy says your beautiful then...your pretty.

Even though guys might say oh your hot, its usually the guys that say your beautiful that seriously mean it.

I don't know if its true though, it depends on what they personally think about you. :P

• I don't believe that, people are called cute, hot, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous etc. and I'm sure the person meant it.

• In your case if a guy looks at you, you can be sure he thinks you are pretty. Judging from your profile pictures, you are a beautiful woman.

• Lol thank you :)