I don't think girls like introverted guys like me?

I do things introverts do: I write and read. But, I also watch movies, listen to music, play sports, read about sports. And I can make people laugh.... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem with trying to be something that you're not is that it smacks of insincerity. It's forced and obvious and that makes women uncomfortable. I know it isn't your fault, but since they don't know your motivations - wanting to be more desirable - it comes off as fake.

As an introverted woman, I understand how you feel - it's hard being surrounded by people who don't understand that underneath the shy demeanor is a person who wants to connect. People are drawn to what is familiar to them and if you're going after extroverted women, well, it isn't going to work if you are not naturally extroverted.

In order to be more comfortable in this world, you need to be comfortable with yourself. You need to accept yourself the way you are - if you're truly an introvert, not shy, but introverted - learn to accept that. With self acceptance comes confidence - and with confidence comes social acceptance.

You need to be true to yourself.

There are a few websites out there that talk about introverted traits and how to navigate in an extroverted world with minimal damage. You should check them out.

Good luck.

• I just want to clarify one thing. Don't think you can't pursue an extroverted woman - you just can't pursue her trying to be extroverted yourself. I don't want you to get the impression that extroverted women don't like introverted men. They really do.

• Yeah, I tried getting an extroverted women and I tried being extroverted, a little. But the deal is, how can I pursue an extroverted woman by being introverted? It's like..... it feels like whatever I say or do would come off as boring to them. Maybe because I got told that to my face once. I don't know how to approach it.