Fun Fair Foods: 10 Delectable Carnival Delicacies 🎢🎡

Fun fair foods: Top Ten carnival delicacies 🎢🎡

Here in the Americas and Europe it's almost time for Summer! That means time for picnics, beach trips, vacations and more importantly the carnival or fair. It's always fun to hop on the rides and spin around until you are so sick you can't continue. It's even more fun to consume the yummy treats from the fair such as: cotton candy,deep fried Oreos, funnel cakes, and corn dogs. Oh all the artery clogging joys of the fair! But here are some of the greatest treats from the fair.

10. Corn Dogs

These little hot dogs on a stick wrapped in a honey batter coating and fried are pure delight! Serve with ketchup,mustard,or BBQ sauce and you have a winner!

9.Cotton Candy

Nothing says sweet and flufffy like powdered flavored sugar fluffed up into cotton and served as diabetes on a stick. But still it is oh so fun to eat and get sticky!!

8. Popcorn

This classic treat is always good at the movies and the fair. Even with extra butter.

7. Fried Pickles

This dish may be weird to some people, but is extremely yummy with ranch dressing. Definitely something I would try at least once.

6.Salt and Vinegar French Fries

This is a classic boardwalk treat. A American classic with a tangy flavor.

5. Deep Fried Twinkies

The classic American sponge cake and creme filled treat with a twist as only the Americans can do it. Deep fried with chocolate sauce and delicious.

4. Chocolate Covered Bananas

These banana treats are frozen,dipped in chocolate,and then coated in nuts, candy,or sprinkles. Making a yummy yet semi healthy treat.

3. Candy Apples

Just for you @Apple24 . These are the best fair food ever made. Candy apples and caramel apples. They can be decorated in many different ways.

2. Deep-Fried Oreos

A classic fair food of all time. Deep fried chocolate cookies with creme in the middle, who ever knew they could be such a good treat?

1. Funnel Cakes

These fried cakes of dough and powder sugar are the quintessential state fair food. They can be rtopped with fruit, chocolate,whipped cream,sprinkles,and yes even ice cream. Yet they are oh so yummy!

Do you have a favorite fair or carnival food that I didn't mention? You can leave it in the comments below. These are just some I wanted to share. Have a wonderful summer and enjoy the fair when it comes to your town!

smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• yummmy

• Funnel Cakes AND deep fried oreos! I HAVEN'T LIVED! LOL. also THANKS FOR THE MENTION! hahah (: I am one of the cool kids!

• haha I've seen basically all of these on Fremont St in downtown Las Vegas... not so much at carnivals/festivals.

Festival food in the '90's (here on the left coast) was more pizza and burgers, and recently it's taken a turn toward designer food trucks.
    Even at a county fair, yr more likely to get chorizo empanadas, or pork buns, or pansit, or even a teriyaki bowl than most of this stuff, these days.

• Funnel cakes & fried pickles! 😍❤️

• oooooh love this!

• Omg all of this looks so good!
    Ineed to try fried pickles and oreos asap 😍

• There's a fair by me every year that has delicious funnel cakes. I get mine with extra powdered sugar.

• I have never had any of these and my heart is getting nervous. Funnel cakes look delicious though

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone ever see fried butter at a fair? I have.

Now THAT'S just beyond disgusting.

• Yummy, although for a second my mind referred to the delicious food on the Carnival Cruise I went on last summer lol, wrong "carnival". Ahhhh need to go on another cruise soon.

• That's why I put the words fair and Carnival in there. Carnival is a widely used word for different things so it gets confused.

• Cruises tho.. omg the food... omggggggggggg

• I've had them all but I hate pickles so not that one

• The deep-fried Klondike bar is very badass! The texture differential of the chilled and intact ice cream, combined with the crunchy outside, is very much awesome! :)

• Is there something you guys dont fry? xD