Foods I'd Love To Try Before I Die

Most of these foods I've never tried because they're extremely expensive and/or I can't get the ingredients where I live.

DISCLAIMER: Not vegetarian, not vegan!

>>>Try to remember>if something isn't expensive in your country, doesn't mean it's cheap everywhere.

1. Crab

Foods I'd Love To Try Before I Die

2. Lobster

3. Clams

4. Jambalaya

5. Seafood paella

6. Deep dish pizza

Mostly seafood...obviously I'm obsessed with it.

P.S. Okay, the last one I could probably make...I just have to google it and buy a deeper pan. xD

What are the foods you'd want to try before you go?

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

Wow... those are relatively normal foods. I thought I'd see things in there that are rarer or more exotic. :)

I didn't like lobster as a kid but I love it now. Seafood grows on you as get older, I think, unless you eat it all the time growing up.

I fucking love Jambalaya its my favorite food

I fucking love crab😊
    You never had a deep dish pizza?

Well, as a vegetarian, I would like to try Vegetarian Jambalaya, Vegetarian Paella, and Vegetarian Deep Dish Pizza :D
    If I weren't vegetarian, I would like to try Clams :P
    But even if I weren't vegetarian, I would never try a Crab, or a Lobster, they both look like big insects... but I'm surprised you've never tried them, or clams, I mean, you are from Dalmatia, right?

www.marcussamuelsson.com/.../jambalaya2.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2da6671de1.jpg

jonoandjules.files.wordpress.com/.../...paella.jpg

The ones I have had are all good.

Best pizza is in Chicago and NY/NJ. Everywhere else I had it doesn't even conpare. I can see jambalaya since it's more Cajun though you can find it at mexican/creole resturants. clams is a great one too especially in the summer with a bucket of beer. I love clans casino.

Any of those foods. Name any. And I'll take you on a date and buy them for you.

What Girls Said 8

We had crabs and clams for lunch last Saturday 😊

I would love to try turkey (I haven't seen one in real life) and authentic Chinese noodles. Also, have you heard of the golden donuts? I want to try them out, too.

Clams are so good! I want to try beignets. I've made them before but I have never tried real authentic beignets from New Orleans.

Oh my gosh, I love all of those foods! Crab especially is amazing, I really like seafood in general though. You definitely have to try it if you can. :)

I play with the crab legs when I'm done eating them

Clams are gross lol

Love crab, lobster and deep dish pizza though.

Where are you from? I've had all of these foods, and I guess I've taken their common presence for granted. If you want to to try all of these in one night visit the U. S. city Chicago, IL. I can recommend great places for all dishes on your list lol

Hmm shark fin soup, turtle, squid whatever bizarre food shows I hope to try and be brave as Andrew. P. s seafood lover over here too.

Deep dish pizza? Really? You can't get it where you live? I'm surprised!

I've had crab and wasn't hugely impressed. I don't like seafood though so crab and all others mentioned are not my thing. I hate prawns and shrimp 😷.

I've tried most foods I want to try... It was only 2 years ago I tried ribs for the first time.