Foods I'd Love To Try Before I Die

Most of these foods I've never tried because they're extremely expensive and/or I can't get the ingredients where I live.

DISCLAIMER: Not vegetarian, not vegan!

>>>Try to remember>if something isn't expensive in your country, doesn't mean it's cheap everywhere.

1. Crab

Foods I'd Love To Try Before I Die

2. Lobster

3. Clams

4. Jambalaya

5. Seafood paella

6. Deep dish pizza

Mostly seafood...obviously I'm obsessed with it.

P.S. Okay, the last one I could probably make...I just have to google it and buy a deeper pan. xD

What are the foods you'd want to try before you go?

87
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Deep dish pizza? Really? You can't get it where you live? I'm surprised!

I've had crab and wasn't hugely impressed. I don't like seafood though so crab and all others mentioned are not my thing. I hate prawns and shrimp 😷.

I've tried most foods I want to try... It was only 2 years ago I tried ribs for the first time.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 6

• Wow... those are relatively normal foods. I thought I'd see things in there that are rarer or more exotic. :)

I didn't like lobster as a kid but I love it now. Seafood grows on you as get older, I think, unless you eat it all the time growing up.

• Best pizza is in Chicago and NY/NJ. Everywhere else I had it doesn't even conpare. I can see jambalaya since it's more Cajun though you can find it at mexican/creole resturants. clams is a great one too especially in the summer with a bucket of beer. I love clans casino.

• I fucking love Jambalaya its my favorite food

• The ones I have had are all good.

• I fucking love crab😊
    You never had a deep dish pizza?

• Any of those foods. Name any. And I'll take you on a date and buy them for you.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh my gosh, I love all of those foods! Crab especially is amazing, I really like seafood in general though. You definitely have to try it if you can. :)

• We had crabs and clams for lunch last Saturday 😊

I would love to try turkey (I haven't seen one in real life) and authentic Chinese noodles. Also, have you heard of the golden donuts? I want to try them out, too.

• Clams are so good! I want to try beignets. I've made them before but I have never tried real authentic beignets from New Orleans.

• Hmm shark fin soup, turtle, squid whatever bizarre food shows I hope to try and be brave as Andrew. P. s seafood lover over here too.

• I play with the crab legs when I'm done eating them

• Clams are gross lol

Love crab, lobster and deep dish pizza though.

• Where are you from? I've had all of these foods, and I guess I've taken their common presence for granted. If you want to to try all of these in one night visit the U. S. city Chicago, IL. I can recommend great places for all dishes on your list lol