This is a myTake where I will be sharing 10 of my best egg recipes.
10. Boiled eggs
* Place the eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a saucepan. Cover with at least an inch or two of cold water.
* Heat the pot on high heat and bring the water to a full rolling boil.
* Turn off the heat, keep the pan on the hot burner, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
* Strain the water from the pan and run cold water over the eggs to cool them quickly and stop them from cooking further. And obviously don't leave the egg shells in there duh lol.
9. Scrambled eggs
* pan, eggs, oil, salt, and pepper if you want to add that and I am not talking about the band :3.
* put oil just a little bit on the pan, then put the stove on hi.
* crack the eggs and put it in a bowl put some salt and pepper if you want to add the pepper in the bowl with the raw eggs.
* and don't put the eggs in the pan until you at least a little amount of smoke coming out of the heated pan. Then mix until you are happy with the result.
8. Eggs with tater tots
*Basically scrambled eggs or fried eggs with tater tots on the side :3 lol. I don't actually know how to make this so too bad learn how to make it yourself lol.
7. Eggs with Hash-browns
Just make the hash-brown by frying it how hard it could it be its just potatoes. And then with eggs on the side scrambled or fried eggs.
6. Bacon and eggs ;)
This really goes great with anything its really hard to mess up making bacon taste bad so yeah lol.
* Bacon cooks best slowly over low heat, so turn your burner on low. Soon the bacon will begin to release some of its fat. When it starts to buckle and curl, use the tongs to loosen the strips and turn each slice to cook on the other side. Keep flipping and turning the bacon so that it browns evenly.
* Pour off grease carefully.
* the bacon is finished usually when its looks floppy and loose.
* now the 2 teaspoons of oil
* breaks eggs into pan once you have cracked your eggs and as soon as you put the eggs in the pan reduce stove heat from high to low.
* cook slowly until whites are completely done and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Slide turner under each egg and carefully Flip it over in pan. Cook the second side to the same way or close to the same way.
5. French toast with fried eggs
* we already learned how to make fried eggs so we will skip that part.
* flour, milk, pinch of salt, however many eggs you want, cinnamon if you want, teaspoon of vanilla extract, however many table spoons of sugar you want, and however much bread you want.
* Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly stir in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs,vanilla extract and sugar until it becomes soft.
* Heat oiled frying pan over medium heat.
* Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown.
4. Soft boiled eggs (Helka darama)
If everyone is interested that's how you say it in Kurdish.
* These are exactly like boiled eggs except the inside is mostly liquid like.
* do this exactly like how you make the boiled eggs, except leave it boiling for exactly 9 minutes that's what I have found to be the most effective time to get the best result. Too long will make it hard and too little won't cook duh lol.
3. Sunny side up
* Add butter or fat to the frying pan. (just enough to cover the pan)
* heat the butter or fat just enough to to sizzle a drop of water. To test this add half teaspoon of water in pan, if the water sizzles right away then its ready.
* break the amount of eggs you want over the pan and carefully crack and release over it. Then put the stove from high to low once the eggs are in. Put salt or pepper or both on your eggs before putting in frying pan.
* make sure that the other white part of the eggs don't touch the other eggs.
* paste butter over the top of the eggs for added flavor, next cover the pan with a pot lid. Check it if you cover the pan every 3 minutes.
* the white part should be slippery and the yolk is thick.
* finally remove the eggs with a spatula.
2. Eggs mixed with tomato paste (helka roon ba majoon)
This is a Kurdish egg recipe. It tastes a lot better than what it looks and sounds.
* You make this exactly how you would make scrambled eggs, except this time while you have the eggs frying inside the pan add 1 full spoon of tomato paste and mix it inside the eggs while its cooking.
* mix until you get an orange color and the tomato paste has dissolved and turn the stove from hi to low then to off while mixing.
Steak and eggs
* really there are many ways of making steak so as long as you know how to do that you should be good to go.
* steak really goes great with any kind of eggs. Boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs or sunny side down, sunny side up eggs,etc.
This concludes my top 10 egg recipes. Make sure you share this mytake with your mom and dad.