Is Vodka Stronger than Whiskey?

I drink whiskey and tried vodka. I know their proof and alcohol by volume is about the same but I get drunk fast drinking vodka but not whiskey or am I just allergic to vodka?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the whiskey. Whiskey has always been stronger to me than vodka - only because vodka is more of an alcohol flavor, while whiskey is more bitter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Between a shot of Vodka and a shot of Whiskey, the Vodka gets me drunk quick.

What Girls Said 1

• Goes down without the bite which makes it easier to consume faster. Plus every alcohol reacts differently

What Guys Said 4

• I think whisky is generally stronger

• Vodka is almost pure alcohol. It might burn in your throat because of this. It is not weird you get drunk of this quickly.

• depends how much you have of each, i think whiskey is stronger but only because iv had a lot of vodka and adapted to drinking a flask each time fine.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more