Hershey's vs Nestle's vs Mars Inc. Which company makes the overall better candy?

Mars inc:Hershey's vs Nestle's vs Mars Inc. Which company makes the overall better candy?
Hershey's:

Nestle's:

• Mars inc: M&M's, Mars Bars, Snickers, Skittles, Milky Way, Starburst, 3 Muskateers, Twix, DoveHershey's vs Nestle's vs Mars Inc. Which company makes the overall better candy?
    33% (13)44% (11)38% (24)Vote
  • Hershey's: Hershey bar, Reeses, KitKat, Whoppers, Kiss, Mr Goodbar, Rolo, Almond Joy, Payday, TwizzlersHershey's vs Nestle's vs Mars Inc. Which company makes the overall better candy?
    54% (21)44% (11)50% (32)Vote
  • Nestle's: Crunch, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, Wonka Bars, Nerds, Sweetarts, Oh Henry, Hershey's vs Nestle's vs Mars Inc. Which company makes the overall better candy?
    13% (5)12% (3)12% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo no love for nestle huh?

1|0
25|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Nestle, cause it's the only one that actually has decent tasting chocolate. And that's coming from a chocolate snob. It is after all a Swiss brand.
    Mars and Hershey's can go to hell. 😷 they're actually disgusting tbh.
    When it comes to chocolate I prefer Belgian brands or the Finnish brand Fazer 😍 makes some amazing candy as well. American candy is so damn overrated compared to Scandinavian candy tbh, I think they should seriously start mass producing internationally.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• Mars inc has a lot of sweets that I recognise, moreso than the others, to that 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god, they all have one of my favorites :'c cruel world! How can you expect me to choose, heavenly Butterfinger, Reese's, or Snickers? Those are the BEST c':

0|0
    0|0
  • Mars lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw don't make me choose between milky way and reeces!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's because chocolate. Not Nestle because they're terrible people and are making the drought worse. Also because I'm allergic to butterfingers even though I don't have a peanut allergy.

0|0
    0|1
  • The only thing I like from Mars is Twix. I'm more likely to choose Hershey's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's the worst - bad quality chocolate.

The best - Mars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose 😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I said Hershey's because twizxkers are my fave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a chocolate expert, and I say Nestle 🍫😋👌

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Nestle :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's is terrible.

Cadbury is still the best though

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Cadbury's owned by nestle so you can vote that ;)

• 1mo

😉 it's owned by Kraft
      Nestle doesn't use cocoa butter in its white chocolate so I can't use it either

• they're all good, but lindor truffles are addictive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's is my weakness!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love nestle company but I'm also addicted to Kit Kats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mars. But my favorite is kitkat

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to choose between Mars and Hersheys! Why do you torture me this way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Any type of dark chocolate will do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's just because if Kit Kats 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • hershey's because i love hugs & kisses ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • That was tough I like m&ms but I like Hershey and Reese cups too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hersheys 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey's

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I don't like any of those candies

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I feel a bit sad I was one of the only ones to choose Nestle lol. Crunch bars, nerds, and wonka bars sealed the deal though. I love those things (although starbursts are admittedly one of my favorite things as well).

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong contributions all around, but I mean, Reese's... gotta go with Hershey's. Almond Joy only makes my vote more confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • in order
    hershey
    mars
    nestle

but i do love nestle's 100 grand bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked the Mar's products

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I'd go with Reeses out of these... but really, compared to good chocolate all three of these suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mars followed by Nestle's. Hershey is utter crap since moving to Mexico, quality just isn't the same now :(.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hershey, then Mars, then Nestle.

Actual Mars bars are disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta go with Mars just because of Milky Way..

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 musketeers vs kit kats vs nestles crunch... Hershey cause they also make yorks and whoppers

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose /=

0|0
    0|0
  • I say Hershey does

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say MARS. but hersheys are also cool

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my kind of candies

0|0
    0|0
  • Ouuuu lol tuff one. I think I'll go with Hersheys. They got great candy bars

0|0
    0|0
  • Nestle. Also you forgot Cadbury.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know Mars...

0|0
    0|0
  • Me I'm the best chocolate there is

0|0
    0|0