Do you like KEBABS?

Just to clarify, I do mean the actual meat kebabs, like these:
www.lowfodmap.com/.../Lamb_and_haloumi_kebabs.jpg

when I say "I personally don't like kebabs."

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Well my mom always taught me to be an accepting- REMOVE KEBAB

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2r4rkeu.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

• Lol at 2nd pic.. πŸ˜‚ Yeah I sit like that in my room when I am on G@G.

You said you meant the food but the faggot u showing is Nikola Djajic or something who is responsible of killing disarmed Bosnian Muslims on 1999. However that asshole's friends were killed when Turkish Army made bombardment on Serbia with NATO and captured that maniac as prisoner, he suffered in prison until his last breathe. He was just a coward who killed citizens of Bosnia with diffrent techniques and got his ass capped in the end.

And I think u are supporting the massacre they did with showing their pics here. Its not offensive for me since I am not Bosnian, but If I was it would offend me."Remove Kebab" word became popular in last few years by "Balkan Nationalists" πŸ˜‚ and spreaded to poor&worthless places in Europe, today u can see some people saying Remove Kebab cuz of their butthurt ;D

• I like lamb kebabs
    www.mygreekdish.com/.../...-Pita-bread-800x600.jpg
    Yummy πŸ˜‹ LOL

• Kebabs taste great!

• Eh. If you mean remove out of NATO it wouldn't be a bad idea, as their country's military and political leadership is unstable and differs from the rest of NATO. However, they have been helpful in the past.

• I join your side of the club Luci, kebaps are not my thing :o

• You have to be more specific. Mostly I do, some I don't. With tomato in no, some have cheese yes yes yes, cold meat Yes, green yellow or red pepper no, etc etc

• I ate them before, it's okay

• 2|0
  • I don't like them and I don't dislike them. I don't care about them.

• I generally like kebabs, but some restaurants does not do a good job making kebab tasty.

• Kebabs are good, as long as they don't have too many peppers in them. Peppers disagree with me.

• Have no clue what KEBABS is :(.

• Oh you:)) i was actually gonna say that

• I love kebabs. Especially after a night of drinking and dancing.

• My friend who went to turkey says belgian kebab is better tham turkish kebab.

• Kebab is tasty.

• yes πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

• Never eat

• How do you not like kebabs you strange women

What Girls Said 7

• The version of kebabs in my country is different compared to what you have in the picture and our version is pretty delicious! It looks like taco but it ain't taco. The fillings of the kebab are minced beef or minced chicken, diced carrot and cucumbers, a little bit of mayonnaise and that's it.

• i have never eaten kebabs so i don't what it is really like but some people were actually preparing it infront of me... trust me, i felt king of grossed at that moment...

• I thought you were talking about the food. My bad.

• Some Kebabs are yummy so yes!

• I don't mind them, just depends what's on it I guess. But I will eat basically anything lol

• love them

• I hate kebabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb