Why are guys scared of me?

I think that guys are scared of me. I’ve noticed that no guy has actually taken the time to get to know me. I’ve never had a boyfriend, or even a guy friend. I’m a nice girl. I used to be quiet and shy, but I’m not anymore. I’m not loud. I take good care of myself. There is absolutely nothing wrong... Show More

I don't dress like a slut.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably very attractive and smart. Yeah, looks aren't everything, but you most likely are intimidating because you really are that good looking. I am a female and I get annoyed that pretty girls get put in the corner. I've told many of friends that society has done a great injustice to men because they no longer communicate effectively with females. Suprise, they gawk and stare, but don't have the audacity to come up to you, and pursue you the way you deserve. Women should sometimes make a move as well, which it seems you are friendly and make conversation so that isn't an issue. Continue being yourself and don't stoop for some bozo like the one who harassed you. Some of these men can be deranged at times. An intelligent guy worth your time will come along, I promise.

• Thank you!