Feels rejected?

I am very curious, what does a guy do when he feels rejected, discouraged and sad? Does he hides it, put up a front, or ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to know this? Are you planning on rejecting a man? Have you ever been rejected? How did it make you feel? You probably have not been rejected as men are pigs who will hit on or have sex with whatever they can get so yeah, you probably don't which is the problem I think women should be more desperate for affection then they would understand how it feels to be alone and unwanted but with all the rich scum out there willing to pay for sex and time and the women who worship their money the world will continue to become more and more messed up. Most guys will put up a front and say: "I don't need no bitches" like some retarded rap superstar. And ALL guys get sad if they really had feelings for the girl. I have lost a girl and for 5 years have been heartbroken because that person was my person, they were my other half and now I am screwed. I loved her so intensely and passionately and she hates me that is what hurts most of all, if you can just don't be a bitch about it and no one has to get hurt.

• Dude, I know you're damn hurting right now and I don't blame you for being so harsh here, though I was really taken aback. The thing is, I am NOT planning to reject a man! Please don't get me wrong! The reason why I'm asking this is, bcos it all started from a huge misunderstanding between us and now he's e one treating me so coldy. You know how bad it hurts for me?? I think abt it everyday, what I did wrong and I even let down everything to assure him. I feel so pain and uninportant to him!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 46

• Depends on the guy, moment, and girl.

• I stop being sad and be awesome instead.

• If I feel rejected, I usually just leave. In terms of a girl I was interested in, I'll cold-shoulder her and not really talk to her anymore.

• Hold it inside and deal with it myself

• Scratch my head and wonder what the hell is wrong with her.

• Lol love this answer ^-^

• Maybe there is something wrong with the guy that's why she rejected him right??

• No, nothing wrong with me. I'm pretty much amazing, some women just have bad taste I guess.

More from Guys
41

What Girls Said 4

• The guys I've dealt with usually shut down completely. They just block you out of their life for a period of time and when they're over it, they are cold and distant. Not to be cliched, but I've never met a guy whose response was to "talk it out" and lay their feelings out on the table. They internalize it and stonewall, in my experience.

• lol wonder what's wrong with you. I have had a guy ask me what is wrong with me.

• He will cry like a baby and give a sh** about it.

Only kids who need to grow up do that.

• Did you mean he won't not he will ? I having difficulty understanding what you are saying.

• my guy firends tries to act all brav and cover up, act like it doesn't affect him at all