• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys like to put their head in their girlfriends lap?

does it go back to their early relationship with their mother? or are thighs just super comfortable? other?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• Couldn't tell you. I don't.

• Oedipal connections have nothing to do with this, it's an expression of intimacy. Plus...a lot of us really, really like to do it.

• It has nothing to do with my early relationship with my mom. Thighs are just super comfortable, just like a soft pillow. :-P Besides this, it gives me the excitement of my face close to her vagina. :-P And in this position I can talk to her while looking at her face and boobs ;-)

• Can't you just be happy we're doing it? lol

• It has nothing to do with my mother. It's a way to be intimate with a girl. Get close to her, look into her eyes, and relax. Do we always have to be in a dominate position, or can't we have that one girl we can be vulnerable to?

What Girls Said 1

• love when guys do that :) and I agree with the other users, it's super comfy :p

• *puts my head on slippys lap* :-)

• ^ *shakes head*

• LOL :p