• Ask
  • myTake

How do I tell a married man to back off?

So I ran into this guy who is already married but it's pretty obvious he is a massive flirt and somewhat a show off. I treated him very normally and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I had a similar experience.. at first during conversations, I subtly hint that I think he is moral-less, and then I ignored him, then he backed off

What Guys Said 4

• tell him to BACK OFF! , either he is player!, or he might not be happy with his marrige, but married man that aren't happy with their marriage don't chase girls like that... he's a player, and even if you start a relationship with him being married he is going to hurt you and leave you at the end, he just want to suck the hell out of you...

• maybe you shud record him using your mobile phone and then let his wife listen to the recording. I no it sounds far fetched but it can work. he'll be caught in the act.

• Why be subtle? This guy seems like an ass, tell him that...

• The thing is he is very good friends with my friend/boss. I am interning at this place where my senior from school is the boss.. and this guy is really good with him. I don't want to make it awkward.

• You didn't make it awkward, he did when he hit on you.

• Fvck-off assshole works.

What Girls Said 1