What type of guys like shy, sweet girls?

I'm a little shy when people first get to know me and my friends all describe me as sweet, caring, and cute. I'm pretty modest as well. I have a really soft voice too. All the guys that I have seen seem to like the outgoing flirty types though. Whenever I like a guy and I try to get to know him it... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to understand that in high school and even the first too years of college, immaturity still exists. Also, girls tend to mature more quickly than boys. To support this, there is a part of the brain known as the pre-frontal cortex. It is the part of the brain responsible for making decisions and does not fully finish developing until the early to mid twenties.

At those ages, many guys will go for a girl that talks seductively to them for no reason or starts flirting with them. However, the shy and caring guys tend to be the more mature ones. It takes a lot to be yourself and not roll with the crowd. You're looking for someone who's understanding, compassionate and dates like an adult- not a child.

It is the guys that represent this minority (which just happens to usually be the garden of Eden if you're looking for a guy compatible to someone like you) that will fall for you in a heart beat.