• Ask
  • myTake

Does sticking a pencil in someone's butt crack count as assault?

I'm 17 and I recently remembered this incident that happened when I was about 10. I was sitting on the floor in an English lesson, and I was really fat so my trousers didn't go all the way up and they went further down when I sat down, so my bum crack was showing. A while later, I felt a sharp pain in my crack and it made jump a bit, then I found out that 2 boys sitting behind me who had made fun of me stuck a pencil in there, and years later even to this day they still laugh at me! People usually laugh but are a bit shocked/disgusted when I tell them this story and looking back it is kind of funny though! Someone even said once that this is assault. Does that count?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 4

• I mean it is assault. At 10 years old more than likely you'll just have a teacher reprimand them rather than trying to press charges at that age.But any violation of a person's personal space is considered assault and if the action is sexual in nature then it is even more likely to be seen as such

• If they were your age at the time then no, it wasn't sexual assault. Unfortunately, kids will be kids.

• It was 7 years ago and they were 10... Let it go. When I was 10 some jackass smacked me on the back of the head when we were doing our after lunch walk around the bus circle. So I chased him down and slammed his face into a brick wall. We both got referrals yada yada yada. Life goes on. Was it assault? Sure... Do I care about it. No not at all, it's part of growing up.

• You should take one of your pens and shove it up their ass... sideways.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!