Haters gonna hate

So I noticed this one question recently, a girl was asking why she was getting so many down votes on her comments and I felt this is something I should address.

As I'm sure some of you may have noticed, my opinions are not politically correct since I don't care about other people's feelings.

On one occasion a female commenter said this too me.

You're babbling about facts and sh*t and that only means that you got no morals

Haters gonna hate

This made me laugh really hard. I justify all my opinions with facts and if someone were to ask for a source I'm always happy to provide one. However her mentioning of morals is completely wrong since everyone has their own morals. This belief is called ethical relativism. The exact definition is this

the belief that nothing is objectively right or wrong and that the definition of right or wrong depends on the prevailing view of a particular individual, culture, or historical period

Now I can brush hate off because I really don't give a damn about what people think of me.

I've had people hate my opinions ever since I switched elementary schools (I went to 2 different ones) since I lived in a predominantly conservative immigrant area and moved to a very liberal non immigrant one.

At the same time I've always found people that supported my views, even if it was a few people it made me feel that I'm not some idiot shouting nonsense. I'll leave that to Donald Trump but then again you could learn a lot from him.

For all of his opinions no matter how ridiculous he always finds support and so will you.

However I'm sure you aren't trying to build the Great Wall of Mexico. Your opinions are probably a lot less hateful. But hey if you feel like shouting White Power or some other rascist bullshit that's up to you. You've got the right to free speech so use it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

So remember Haters gonna Hate.

Why?

Ok let's be serious for a second.

Why do haters hate? Because they don't agree with you and are intimidated by your confidence.

QuestionMan is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• I neither agree nor disagree as the only reason I'm here is because the chick in the first meme looks like someone I know. Spitting image I swear.

• PREACH IT.

• If I hate haters is that a double negative? :/

Good take though.. I find on a site like this downvotes can happen for several reasons. One is that the opinion simply was disagreed by the Asker. Downvotes can rain down on you if you enter a zone where you know you're outnumbered (I get this as an atheist going in to a religion question). Or downvotes can happen when the commenter simply words something that is conveyed as being hostile, even if that wasn't their intention. Text is a tricky thing on discussion sites. If we were all in one room talking, I am quite sure we would have a few laughs and find we can respectfully disagree more than give a wayward downvote just because we didn't like what we read or who we read it from.

• That and sarcasm not everyone gets it.

• @QooLipBite You sir, are awesome!

• @YourfutureEx Thanks bro 😂😉

• You mean me? You should've mentioned me then. Glad I gave you inspiration though.

• Nice Mytake, you have a point here...

• Was it the @esplore woman that everyones been talking about "You're babbling about facts and sh*t and that only means that you got no morals"?

• I forget her name she blocked me after I destroyed her argument

• I will watch out for her.

• I thought her name was Jeanine Garolflaarrghlollylow or something. The comedian chick from Mystery Men. Skull in a bowling ball chick.

• "But hey if you feel like shouting White Power or some other rascist bullshit that's up to you. You've got the right to free speech so use it." Yeah, you've got the right to b haterz, lol.

• If you think for one second that giving an opinion without caring about others feelings is some how any different than what 90% of other people do, then you're seriously mistaken.

People like you are a dime a dozen, guys like you are all over this site, don't flatter yourself, you look foolish. If you're the type of person who stands up for what they think without caring what others think, then you wouldn't have to announce it to everyone. You're just like all of the other sheep.

• Quoted Donald Trump. Lost all credibility.

Or wait... the cocky SOB arrogance... you ARE the Don aren't you?

• Haha It's a good quote though.

• There is no requirement for opinions to be at extremes. Personally, I consider him an arrogant, not-quite-right-in-the-head, racist, sexist, idiotic, hypocritical, bigoted fraud. But I'm willing to admit that now and again he says things which make sense. Hitler was kind to animals. The tyrannical Roman Empire invented modern plumbing.

• Donald Trump FTW.

• The fact that he's not PC and actually stands by what he says.

• so that quality appeals to you as a person, but it doesn't justify what he says as being right, well maybe to you thats what it takes, good job

• I only recently came back to this place, haven't seen your stuff (besides this take). But it's a good read with valid points and jokes, I like your style. Cheers!

• nice mytake i also like Donald trumps quote if don't believe in your self no one else will

What Guys Said 8