Why I love this site

I've seen plenty of people ask: "Why are you on Girlsaskguys?" And for so long I haven't been able to answer that. But now, I think I might have a few answers for that.

Why I love this site

Anonymous Socializing

On the interwebs, I searched for a while for an interesting and engaging social site to get addicted to on Google, but that didn't happen until I stumbled upon this site by quite happy accident. And if you really wanted to, you could share your thoughts or ask for opinions behind a mask! Judgement would hit a brick wall! The ultimate solution!

GAG is the only website I've found where people of all ages communicate without hesitation or embarassment to the opposite gender. I can actually talk to girls without passing out from exhaustion.

GAG has really helped me in the social spectrum, online world, and just the overall dating world in general!

Notifications

This reason is probably unexpected! Or not, maybe. On GAG, I am simply ADDICTED to getting notifications, speeding through questions, opinions, etc. It's sorta like Facebook, really. The notification system makes it so that you just HAVE to check your notifications, and maybe even reply to something. My OCD just won't let me leave the notification box full! GAG, hats off to you keeping me on this website via notifications!

Internet Identity

On GAG, I've already created a separate internet personality from myself: Maxemeister. Maxemeister is love, Maxemeister is life. He is his own being, and controls me, rather than vice versa. Once one has advanced their profile to a certain point, they find it hard to let go of GAG and their profile, thus we stay!

I think we all know that our internet personalities are probably a tad bit different than IRL personalities. For example, on here, I am a four-legged, 7-year-life-spanned rabbit, while IRL, I'm just some guy.

All these things are what makes mine, and hopefully your internet personality special.

All these things really mean something to me, and I wanna thank GirlsAskGuys for making these past couple months enjoyable! And I hope for many more!

Thanks for reading!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• Where else can someone ask a bunch of strangers about their sexual preferences?

Agreed, pretty damn addicting

• Good read - I feel same way about GaG

• I'm here mainly to give advice, socialize, and ask conversational question based on my random thoughts. Been here over 5 years! ;-)

• Heyyyyy when did you become a guru
    everyones becoming something but me

• Actually it's da only site where I can get cards in ma area... so I have to accept every changes they make... even if I disagree...

Never mind... it's not bad generally... but most topics are out of ma personal interests generally...

• Tell me why we need to know this.

• You really talk like 15 year old. Well good for your age. Keep it up.

• I went on here to ask questions and now im still here ;p

• one thing i hate about gag is its filled with trolls. can't ask a serious question without some nutjob posting stupid comments.

at the end of the day this is a great site to help polish my game.

• Great MyTake i feel the same way i found this site Googling and ask a question and stumbled upon this site ,

• Pretty much the same goes for me.

• Great take. I stumbled into GAG myself. A lot of interesting people on here. I'm shy and awkward and this is the closest I've had to a social life in a while and I'm enjoying it.

• thanks. yeah, same here, I'm sorta awkward. No way would I talk to girls otherwise!