5 Things Guys Do That I Hate

So everyone has certain things that they like and don't like, here is some of the things that I hate men doing!

1. The 'Overly Cool Guy Vibe'

No matter how super cool you try to act around me with your friends around.. It always comes off as being annoying and makes you look like a real douchebag. If you even remotely cared about me then you'd know not to do that stuff around me with your friends around. It's just cheesy and stupid, so please don't humiliate yourself or me in the process.

5 Things That Guys Do That I Hate

2. Groping

I honestly do not understand why when a guy gropes a woman they squeeze so hard, I mean really guys? I'm not your favourite pillow or cuddly teddy bear, it hurts and just kills whatever romantic moment we had. It gets even more annoying if he tries to sneak in a grope in the middle of a hug. Haven't guys heard of asking before a grope first?

3. Unwanted Sexual Pictures

If I were even remotely interested in you I would have let you know, showing me your genitals doesn't help you get laid any quicker and frankly 90% of the time it's just sad or gross looking. It's repulsive to have these sent to you.. especially if you already have a current boyfriend and have to explain to him why there is photo of some guys genitals on your phone.. IT'S GROSS.

4. Getting Upset Easily

Sure we fight and argue with each other but, guys take it way out of proportion and and suddenly blames me for everything that went wrong. It's just even more annoying listening to him complain about something that isn't even that big of a deal. Guys always want the last word and that makes me mad more than anything else.

5. Guys Who Don't Stop Trying When I'm Not In The Mood

How many times does it take for guys to understand I'm just not in the mood? They suddenly think I'm being a jerk and want nothing at all to do with him. It's incredibly annoying and I hate having to keep pushing the guy away who just doesn't take a hint.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 44

• i feel like there's a good chance you're a lesbian and haven't realized it yet

• Good take and would have to agree. I'm not one of them and don't understand the behavior either.

My thoughts on dick pics and why guys do it are guys like to feel like they are physically attractive to women also (like women like to feel to guys) and because we're visual, it's hard for us to understand how women are different that way. And women always say how they don't want to see us etc which hurts our feelings (as it would a woman if a guy didn't notice her or care to look at her). Now, granted dick pics aren't the way to go (especially if that's all you're seeing and not the rest of the body), nor randomly from people you don't know but again, we find it hard to relate that way. I'm not defending the action, just my view on "why" it happens as so many women want to know.

#4 - women can be guilty of this as well. Sometime more so then guys.

• I love lists :)

1.) The 'Overly Cool Guy Vibe'
    Kind of agree. I think it's fine if it's genuine. If he's just acting it's dumb in my opinion.

2.) Groping
    "Haven't guys heard of asking before a grope first?" Yes we have, doesn't mean we'll do it. It's like you want us to make your vagina dry up. C'mon.

3.) Unwanted Sexual Pictures
    Agree.

4.) Getting Upset Easily
    Agree as long as you can recognize when something actually IS your fault.

5.) Guys Who Don't Stop Trying When I'm Not In The Mood
    I've seen plenty of girls say they get really turned on when their man forces himself on them. Maybe you're one of the girls who doesn't like it, but considering most girls never admit they like that in person, what are we gonna do?

• number 4 is what women do not men
    they like to feel they are always right and never do anything wrong like a little fairy princess

• Ah, a girl complaining about trivial things. What's new?

• 😎
    🍑👋
    🍆
    Didn't like my emojis? Fine 😒
    Can I get one more chance? 😘

• i know you're a dude, no wonder you could write all of this on a girl's account lol

• Good take. However I'd say not all guys are at fault automatically as its all too common for some girls. To just be in some cases "too attractive" and they unintentionally manage to lead guys on. Which is why I'd say number 5 can kinda go both ways.

• my ex loved when I squeezed her ass hard.

• 1. Agreed
    2. I rub not squeeze like a stress ball
    3. Agreed
    4. It is a clash of thinking, men are more logical thinkers and women are emotional thinkers and neither one. I remember when I shipped off to the Air Force. I was dating a girl, I felt like if I got stationed far away I would end it because it would be too much work to maintain a relationship. So I was going to wait on my orders to drop before I made a move, she waited until the day before I shipped off to bootcamp... Hence the clash of logic vs emotional thinking...
    5. As a wise man once told me "Men are like microwaves, women are like crockpots"

• Everything except 3 is fine a line that you may want to tread carefully. You might be misinterpreting some stuff though

1 - trying to be cool for you, it's because he internally feels happy so that 'extra cool' just comes out
    2 - groaping to tight... humm it's passion and fire. Expression of attraction. It's natural to wanna bite her ass if you like it
    4 - just play with it. Have some fun
    And
    5 - seducing is the act of turning someone on. You not being in the mood, turned off, is sort of the idea

Seems more like you're kinda stiff. But that Can easily kill the romance big time. Easy breezy. Just be cool but not too cool haha

• Good take but have to argue on 4. Girls get upset and bitchy 98% of the times.

• Women love that firm squeeeeeeze!

• I sympathize. For all my faults, I don't do THESE things to women!

• Makes sense to me. No one likes these things (except #2, there's many girls that do like getting their ass grabbed hard, it depends on the person).

• Good take, unfortunately there are guys like that. I try not to be that guy because I can see how that can be annoying.
    The overly cool vibe guy, there's at least one of them everywhere. I think he does it fir attention.
    Guys who grope, I don't see the point because that seems disrespectful. Who once someone, esolpecially a stranger, to touch there ass?
    People who send naked photos put themselves at risk because anyone can see it. Just ask anyone. My high school had a full lecture on sexting and the results it can bring. More bad than good is the outcome.
    There is always guys who can't keep it together, not his fault fully, he probably doesn't know how to handle things well.

• I dont do any of these!! Which means you now want to go out with me! Right? Right? (Please let me be right)

• Agreed !! Bothers me too. This I can could really be a bothersome event for a woman

• This is some bullshit. Why do you refer to us as 'guys'? We're men, not 'guys'. Quit making wusses of who we are and demonizing our great sex. You wouldn't want men doing that to you. Wait until I tell your boyfriend on you. He'll pop that big bubble of yours. And y'all are not 'girls' but women. You wouldn't call 30 year old men as boys. So why call 30 year old women as girls? Women always want the last word too.

• Thank you for your thoughtful opinion :)

• I was being sarcastic about the 'thoughtful opinion' 😂

Really what you said was really rude. :) Not every guy in the world does the things I listed, so calm your butt. :)

• @BubbleQueen
      Well I'm not a 'guy' so that's that.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 11

• 4 is done more by women tbh

And 2 is just a matter of preference - I agree he should ask of it's okay first and I don't want to be groped by anyone but romantic interests/partners, but other than that I like it.

• 1) If he wasn't confident and cool you wouldn't date him in the first place.
    2) If he didn't grope you you'd call him gay and shy and that he is not aggressive enough.
    3) not bothering to read the rest cause you are obviously a sensitive little princess... .

• This was a good list to read, thank you for sharing. I usually ignore guys that do things on this list. Its rude and a turn off for me.

• the guys in the comment section are salty asf

• XD yep 😂

• And you women wonder why men aren't dating you anymore.. take a look at your shitty personality and your hateful comments toward men.

• @Topkek i've lived most of my life without a man, a man's help, and a man's tear, so far the only discovery i made is: the world will keep fucking spinning and the sun will rise and fall. men say the same for women, and the world hasn't went upside down yet. as for you, i'll tell you this, get in line.

• when a guy plays video games while "talking" with me on the phone.

when a guy brings up or talks about girls.

when a guy always has to say something sexual, making a sexual joke, or comment.

When guys hang around their pathetic friends, & let them influence him.

• That last part is the one i hear before i dump a girl. Call my brothers pathetic and you are gone

• agree

• The butt hurt men! I love it.

• so guys should just suffer in silence they are not allowed to be upset because of our genitalia?

• what if your sensitive and get upset easily but dont take it out on others or blame anyone rather just keep it inside

• @pavlove thanks, you made me laugh for a good 5 minutes straight

• Not all guys are like this you know...

• 6. Exist

• Nice list. What would your response be if he stopped trying, or was never in the mood. Guys act different with their friends? Not usually. I found out guys act different with us. its all about who lets him relax, stop putting on a show and just be him. That's probably why they are friends. The last word... I had issues with mine wanting the last word because I wanted the last word!

• I agree with #1 and #3 but I haven't personally experienced any of the other ones