How To Read A Girl By The Shape Of Her Glasses
Close
  • Ask
  • myTake

The Subtlety Of Not Paying Attention

Guys and girls are constantly complaining that the opposite sex is crazy. I, myself, have fallen into this debate recently. I have decided to pass on some of my wisdom to the masses.

Girls, how many times have you put out a signal to a guy that you like him only to have him not react at all?

How many times have you did your patented move and the guy seems oblivious? Can you even count them all? So maybe your best come and get me move is just not doing the trick.
Gogus olculeri

Guys really need to be hit over the head with a stick before they get it sometimes. Guys are cowards (don't get offended guys, I pick on the girls next). They don't want to ask a girl out and be rejected. They want assurance that when they ask you to dance, or go to dinner or a movie, that you are going to say yes. It is a blow to their ego and self-esteem if you say no.

So, next time you see that hot guy at work, or the gym or wherever you go to meet guys, go up to him and give him your number. It works. If they are interested in you, they will call or text you. If you don't get a response then move on. He just wasn't interested in you and no matter how many times you toss your hair over your shoulder or look at him over your shoulder (some of those subtle signs guys miss) he is not going to come over.

Guys, how many times have you seen this hot girl looking over at you?

She is kind of looking over her shoulder or she keeps tossing her hair or touching her face, and you think man she is hot, I would love to talk to her.

Girls are not really as good at sending out signals as they think. Girls don't want to seem to easy or eager because they don't want you to think they are slutty. Girls get all mad and start saying things like "guys are so stupid, they don't know what they want". I know because I was just saying that the other day.
"Girls, stop hanging out in groups. We are intimidating enough alone; in groups, guys don't stand a chance."

It isn't that you don't know what you want, it is that you are not trained to pick up on those little signs that girls give to let you know that they like you. So, guys, start paying closer attention to what girls are doing. Go to the place you go to meet girls and just observe. Just sit and watch. Watch what the girls are doing with the guys. Don't go to pick anybody up at first. Give it a couple of days. Watch the signs that girls give off. If you pay close enough attention you will see what I am talking about. Girls give subtle signs that if you pay enough attention you will learn to read.

So what have we learned? Girls, stop hanging out in groups. We are intimidating enough alone, in groups, guys don't stand a chance. Stop being so subtle. It isn't working. Guys just don't get it.

Guys, don't be afraid to be rejected. It only hurts for about 2 minutes. Don't do it in front of your buddies or it will hurt a little longer. Girls that are assertive are not slutty, they are just tired of playing the games.

Good Luck and happy relationships!

What Guys Said 11

• <--- has to be hit over the head with a stick before he gets it

• >Girls that are assertive are not slutty, they are just tired of playing the games.

This sentence is full of win.

• I seem oblivious when a girls interested in me lol!

• This is very one-sided.

• I agree that there is nothing wrong with girls being more assertive. Rejection does hurt actually. More so If you really have feelings for the girl. I think in general men are better at picking up subtle signs than you think. We can also see signs where there aren't some times. Also some girls send out false signs to get attention. Some girls like to get the attention of and reject lots of guys to build their social status. Also guys meet see these signs and not be interested in a girl

• You have some good points but have left out one fact that women are more visual than vocal and guys are most opposite of that.. i.e. women will say "No" while playing with their hair, biting their lip, which all mean YES, but men who are vocal will only understand what they hear.. Along with what women say, men should pay attention to the small visual clues, only then they will have the courage to walk up and ask..

• What a great article!

• Finally a female written article that I actually agree with...

Just remember one thing about what you said to the guys, about them being cowards and not wanting to be rejected and not wanting a blow to their ego or self-esteem....the same goes for girls. In fact, maybe even more so. Girls are much more fragile emotionally than men; most wouldn't DARE put their self-esteem on the line when approaching a guy.

Other than that, I agree

• Good article. I was just at the mall yesterday, wish I would've read this before I went so I could've done something productive lol.

• In groups, guys stand the best chance! If you can win over her friends you can win your woman over. I think making excuses for emasculated men and asking women to change(even tho you are a woman) is less likely to occur than more men growing a pair and approaching the object of his desire.

I have a rule that if I see a woman I like, (I pay attention to body language) and she is giving me the signals I approach her immediately. I think more guys should MAN UP instead of women changing a thing

• I don't think assertive girls are slutty, as far as rejection goes I've never had friends give me a hard time about that. The hard time I have is inside.

What Girls Said 2

Join the discussion

0/2500