Do girls like armpit hair on guys?

would you have your guy shave it off? or would you tell him it look manly?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy does sports everyday than it's a good idea to consider shaving, in hygiene purpose.

It's not something I would ask my guy to do, but think it this way - girls are naturally hairy as well as guys are, not as much though, and how much effort girls put in shaving, waxing and other painful stuff, so it would be nice for a guy to keep his body hair in control as well.

• It's actually less hygenic to shave you armpits than to leave them hairy. The hair wicks moisture away from the skin, drying it out. Without the hair, the skin is less able to dry out, and bacteria are more able to grow in the moisture.

The hair also helps with the release of pheromones, which can be released faster via the same wicking action.

• It smells worse, easier to wipe armpits without a hair, rather than just leaving sweat on them

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 25

• i think guys should trim it every once and a while, like not waaaay too much hair or shaved, in between is perfect!

way to long to a point that he could get a hairstyle down there is gross!

• Guys are suppose to have armpit hair. Why do so many guys want to be more feminine these days? Real women love real men.

• No but its gay to shave it so just leave it the way it is.

• I don't like armpit hair on guys, but I think it's wrong for a guy to shave his armpits. That's just weird.

• What should we do then?

• Lol just don't worry about it. Don't shave it because it's just not a big deal.

• lol I think it's weird if a guy doesn't have hair there. It doesn't look the way it's supposed to.

• I don't shave my armpit, but that's just because I don't want to. I only dissagree with your last sentence. There's not a way it's supposed look anymore, people have changed, believes have changes, appaerances have change since the 40s, 50s, 60s....etc. Nothing it's the way it's supposed look anymore.

• I mean it doesn't look normal to me if I guy doesn't have hair there. Just my personal preference. You know when you look at something and it just doesn't agree with you? That's what I mean by that.

More from Girls
20

What Guys Said 6

• I shave it because it saves MAD money on deodorant.

A stick of Deodorant seriously lasts SO much longer with less hair.

• I don't see why this should bother girls so much. Were men and naturally hairy. I'd feel sorry for the poor lad who has to shave because his woman prefers it.

• I find it odd how so many women are opposed to men shaving their pits because it's "gay". How very sexist of you all.

• really some girl like it some girls dont. don't shave it unless you truly want to. I asked a Q about chest hair and if guys should shave or keep it. 90% of them said shave it, but the girl I found who I'm in love with and I care very much for she loves it she loves running her hand thru my chest and all the hair and really don't do something unless you really want to change it not because a few girls in a poll say so. cause believe it or not there's just as many girls who like it that dont.

• why do guys think looking like a sissy is the new in thing to do. I'm glad some us still have balls.

More from Guys
1