Do accents make a person more attractive? Guys and Girls what do you think?

Well the other day I was at work and this older woman who was new just started and I had never spoken to her yet. So I asked her for some help because of what she did at the store and I noticed she had a european accent. After hearing her talk, she seems more attractive and approachable to me.So is it the same for girls and other guys and if so what kind of accents? Maybe its just me because I have somewhat of an accent developed here even though I was born in Canada.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I melt when I hear an Irish or British accent. Same with Spanish. I love listening to men with accents.I also love talking to anyone with an accent. I grew up with my grandparents having a British accent (even though it has faded a bit since it's been more than 40 years since they moved to Canada from England), but I enjoy talking to people with accents. But men with a British or Irish or Spanish accent honestly make me melt.

What Girls Said 6

• I love accents! I love Irish, Scottish, Austrialian, English all those European accents. So cool! But that doesn't mean I don't like talking to people that are in my country.

• I love certain accents-well really anything but southern or valley types. And yes, an accent can make a man much more attractive. But I have also found that women with accents are more likely to get on my nerves.

• AHHHHHHHHH I love british, french, and irish accents! when I went to ireland a couple months ago I was in heaven with all these cute, dark haired, irish guys with these ahdorable accents! I want an irish man, they're so sweet and they're accents are so hot, and.oh, this is a bit of topic isn't it? um ya so you get the point. I think in general accents are cool because they're unusual and it makes a person interesting and different.

• some accents can make somebody pretty dumb and some can be very attractive

• Accents are without a doubt verrrrry sexy. I love them.Most European accents are great. And Australian ones are beautiful.The only one that doesn't necessarily make the person more attractive is an Asian accent.

• sometimes accents makes people more attractive, I have one wacky england accent and people always tell me that they love it

What Guys Said 2

• I feel for an English girl, hard. So yeah it definitely helps make them more attractive. But then again, I've always been attracted to this accent. It's really more of an icing on the cake.

• I like it when girls have an american accent, it sounds so cute and adorable to me for some reason, maybe its because I'm Irish and I'm not used to hearing it on a daily basis