She wants to pay? What does that mean?

Last night I went out on a first date with a girl and I paid for everything. We hit it off well and she wants to go out again but she is insistant... Show More

If she had a good job like I do it wouldn't seem so odd but the thing is she doesn't get paid nearly as much as I do and can't really afford to do this, yet she is insisting upon it.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Could be a number of things... It could just be that she wants to be modern and not do the typical guy pays for dates thing... Maybe she wants to set the tone that she's independent and doesn't need you to pay her way...especially if as you said you make more than her...since you are both aware of your difference in income, she may want to set the record straight that it doesn't mean she can't hold her own or that she's not with you cause of what you have... Maybe she really enjoyed the date and wants to do the same for you in return...