How many Pollocks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Uhh. I'd like, to phone a friend, Alex!
Alex: You mean you'd like to use your phone-a-friend lifeline?
Yeah!
Alex: welll I guesss so if you really can't get it man hmm.
Oh hey BTW I'm part Polish, 1/4.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1/4I can change a light bulb all by myself thank you very much.

• Oh I get it, you're a quarter polish. Me too. I can change one by myself but the tongs usually slip for awhile and sometimes I fall off the sit-n-spin I am standing on (can't blame them, it says not to stand on it... I tried suing for punitive damages like bandaids and being sad, but I lost $5000 talking to the lawyer and the case never even went to court. The sytem is corrupt!)You're really easy on the eyes, Maybe I'm biased because my Mom is Polish and she's my mom so she's beautiful...

• Show Older
    • hmm... it is Augvember here...

• Nice everything is so pretty in the month of Augvember.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty sure Jackson Pollock could do it by himself...:-P

• I dunno... have you seen his ar?t! It seems he would'nt hold a brush or be bothered with conventional ideas like form, line, organization or theme. I feel he would just smash them. Bu that is whether he would, not whether he could. COuld he? Most certainly. Anyone who can make money off of spastic eccentric slop could probably tie shoes and shine the silver too. Wouldn't but could.

• 3

What Guys Said 2

• 1.

• I never said what they would be changing the bulb INTO. Mwahahahahhaha

• Show Older
    • F*** your German side.

• Eh, all the girls want to and ten percent of the guys. Turns out my German side is my front. Don't be mad bro. Good luck in middle school in the fall?

• Four. One to hold the bulb, and three to turn the ladder.

• you should change that to 5 so then one person can take a photo as well

• Hahahahahah don't forget the labor management committee of 25.