When does a guy start to miss you and want you to contact him again?

My guy friend told me to leave him alone as he was hurt with something I told him..Only after he told me this, did I realize how much I like him and... Show More

Even though my last email to him I did apologize and told him if he ever wanted to talk, I was just a click away and he has yet to respond..But I have a feeling this is more out of stubbornness that he has not yet responded but not sure?
Thanks for your response but this is so complicated with us that I'm scared to contact him but I do know he does or did like me so I know he is missing me..Funny thing is, he lives literally 5 mins from me, I can see his apartment from my window ..
My friend did kind of the same thing..With our emails conversations, he would always act so cool and sometimes not answer me for a couple of days, (GAMES) but when he saw me, totally different person. your friend sounds like the same thing
Really? God I hope this is not the case..But if she made contact with you and said she did like you, I'm thinking maybe things could be different..Sure let's talk when-ever..I would love to talk about this more with you guys..

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh I was in the EXACT same situation, and if he's anything like my friend he may never respond. In my situation the guy was very unreliable (we were only friends), I constantly teased him and if he ever attempted to flirt I'd reply by teasing. It was probably because of this that he became extremely nonchalant and stopped bothering to contact me. After about 3 weeks of him being really unreliable and flippant towards me, I met him out while I was drunk and just saw red - said anything and everything I could to offend him.

The next day I texted him to apologise and sent another text after that, neither of which he responded to. Eventually got a mutual friend of ours to explain I did respect him and was just drunk when I said those things, he replied to her saying he was very p*ssed off. After that he never spoke to me. A week later a sent an email and replied; 'point taken, lets get over it and move on'. After that he never spoke to me again for about 4 months when we met by chance.

At the moment (I first said those things over a year ago) we are friendly, he replies to my texts and we have met up maybe once or twice. But he is still funny with me and I think part of him has still changed his mind about me forever. THe point is, this guy is ultra ultra stubborn and I've managed to regain some kind of friendship with him.

But if your guys anything like mine there is NO point in letting him cool off, he's more likely to stew and get more angry. All you can do is unreservedly apologise and explain why you did what you did. If you both frequent the same gym/bar/club maybe go there in the hope of bumping into him, youve a much better chance of sorting things face to face and chances are he won't agree to that unless if happens by chance. Just try regain his trust. If he liked you he'd definitely be missing you after a month, no matter what you said so please please get in contact with him, don't let him stew any longer. I'm still working on my guy. Hope this helps.