18 Gorgeous Female Celebrities over the age of 30

The reason why I was inspired to do this myTake was that for the past few months that I spent on Gag, I’ve seen many male opinions saying that women in their 30’s and up were “deteriorated” “Unattractive” and “past their prime” and even worse, I had a GaGer tell me once that I was past my prime while I’m only 20!

Those are the same guys who like to repeat that “Men age like wine, Women age like Milk”. The truth is, that the way you age doesn’t really depend on your gender, in fact I’ve seen plenty of men age extremely badly even starting from their late 20’s (for example losing hair/baldness, getting fatter and hairier… I’m not saying that those are necessarily unattractive traits, but we can’t hide the fact that they are for a good number of women) while I’ve seen women age wonderfully and still looking youthful at 40!

Now don’t get me wrong, it’s no mystery that youth is strongly linked to beauty according to our mainstream beauty standards, but I completely disagree when I read comments on how women past their 30’s become unattractive!

The reality is that depending on how you take care of yourself and many other factors such as lifestyle (Alcohol, Substance abuse, fitness…) and sometimes with the help of genetics, you can still look as beautiful in your 40’s as you did in your 20’s.

So here is a list of some gorgeous celebrities in their 30’s and up, and who are here to prove you that a woman can still be stunningly beautiful even if she’s “older than 20”.

PS: I chose pictures of events rather than photoshoots, and most of these pictures are from 2015 (except for 2 picture that are from 2014).

1- Shakira, 38

18 Gorgeous Female Celebrities over the age of 30.

2- Sofia Vergara, 43

3- Gabrielle Union, 43

4- Tuba Büyüküstün, 33

5- Jessica Alba, 34

5- Halle Berry, 49

6- Paula Patton, 40

7- Anne Hathaway, 33

8- Adriana Lima, 34

9- Maggie Q, 36

10 - Jennifer Lopez, 46

11- Alessandra Ambrioso, 34

12- Gisele Bündchen, 35

13 - Aishwarya Rai, 42

14- Salma Hayek, 49

16- Rachel Weisz, 45

17- Lucie Liu, 47

18- Monica Bellucci, 51

In conclusion, the way you age doesn't depend on your gender. It depends on many other factors (mainly lifestyle and genetics). Some Men age well/bad and some Women age/well bad. Tadaaa!!!

Example of a man who aged well:

Example of a man who did age like Milk:

Example of a woman who aged not so well: Lindsay Lohan

Oh why Lindsay!!! You were such a beauty! :(
That's why kids, you should stay away from drugs!

3035
ElissaDido is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 34

• The whole "women age like milk" statement is propaganda to sell more needless beauty products and plastic surgeries. I'm 30 and I find there are plenty women well older than I am that are amazingly beautiful.

• 7|2
    • Nightmares!!!

• @cinderelli Yeah, I remember your face :P; Haha I remember that happening, but I don't remember what I said. Was that in the Asians standing too close to me question?

• Yeah.. lol.. and you called me some little miss fiber or something too.. 😂

• These girls are stunning I must say ;D and I'm impressed with how young they look.

However, they are no match for East Asians 😂 they literally still look like minors even when they're in their 30s-40s 😂😂😂

• solid list bruh...

• Lol, Now lets see what these same women would like with all their makeup removed.

The reason the ''men age like wine, Women age like milk'' thing exists, Is because men can't really wear makeup, When you see older men who look like hot shit, Thats really them, Naturally looking good.

Whereas most of the time, And clearly demonstrated by your pictures, When you see women of similar age who look good, They only appear so because 90% of their face isn't actually them.

• Oh ya most of those girls are way hot. Shakira, Vergara, Alba for sure! omgg

• Jessica Alba is definitely my favorite ;)

• Any man who really thinks a 20 year old is "past her prime" is being ridiculous and slightly creepy.

Most studies I've seen suggest that women were seen as being at their most beautiful at the age of 30 or so.

• I actually agree with you. It is too simplistic to generalize beauty based on age alone as both genetics and the lifestyle choices of the individual play a role. Furthermore, assuming an older person is already married, ideally you would always come to see that person as gorgeous since you love them.

In either case, I would offer another example of an extremely attractive woman over the age of 30:

Marisa Miller
    fullhdpictures.com/.../Marisa-Miller-Desktop.jpg
    She is California's finest, and makes me proud of my state.

• HALLE BERRY IS 49... GABRIELLE UNION IS 43! GOD DAMN BLACK REALLY DONT CRACK. The other women look really good too!

• Damn look at Lucy Liu at age 47...

Foxy...

• I agree with all of those, and especially with the one of Lucie Liu. She's my one cheat girl that I've chosen in my marriage.

• Anna Kendrick and I are both 30. I like Anna Kendrick.

• I was expecting to see Jennifer Aniston somewhere in the list!
    Keep in mind that some of these women had done a lot of plastic surgeries and mostly obsessed with cosmetics.

• fucking love the shit out of Rachel

Mummy

• Yaaaaay
    Like half of them are my favourite ❤
    Though all are gorgeous 💁

• Show us what they look like when they don't have a professional make up team work on them.

• Rachel Weisz is looking the goods!

• Don't forget Raquel Welch, who's somehow still hot at 70.

• Where's Jennifer Garner she's flawless! I like #12 too.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 29