Small Breast Shaming

Hi everyone,

I have 34C breasts which cause me to feel self conscious. I have never usually had problems with body confidence and never considered myself to have 'small' breasts until a friend pointed them out. I am a size 8 and I thought my body looked in proportion but now I disagree. My friend remind me daily about our difference (as she has E size boobs) and apologises for me lacking in feminine assets.Small Breast ShamingI feel like woman who have smaller boobs get body shamed and this is seen as acceptable by society. The people who tend to comment are usually larger than myself (my friend is a size 14) and therefore more curvy than me. I feel like awareness needs to be raised about these comments because they are insults, just like calling someone 'fat'. I don't know if I am just being sensitive but I hate my body now and considering surgery to fit everyone's ideal. What are your ideas about this form of body shaming?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 46

• 34C is not small it's above average.
    A is small, B is average.
    Your friend just has large breasts.
    I like 34C it's a great size. Although I prefer 36DD or larger they're both great sizes.

• There are frequent posts in this site from ladies asking about small boobs and the responses are very consistent. Some guys prefer big (36D or bigger) boobs, some guys prefer small (34B or smaller) boobs, some guys prefer medium (34C-36C) boobs, and some guys really don't care about the size of your boobs. What most men care about is when do they get to play with them?

Personally, I prefer small boobs on a petite woman. The idea of a woman straddling me, swinging her 38DD knockers in my face, is a huge turn off. Go into private browsing mode and google small boobs and you'll find thousands of porn sites devoted to small boobs.

Your 34C is really a medium size boob and I think it would be wasteful and foolish for you to have implants. There are actresses like Kate Hudson and Keira Knightley who have small boobs and are considered drop dead gorgeous. You don't need bigger boobs; you just need more self-confidence.

• Lol 34c is not small. Plus as long as there is small dick shaming small boob shaming will exist.

Smaller boobs are awesome, don't change a thing

Quote: My friend remind me daily about our difference (as she has E size boobs) and apologises for me lacking in feminine assets.

Answer: Get a new friend.
    Small breasts are beautiful.

I have actually never body shamed someone about their breasts.. Here is a chilling though for you. Most of all body shaming of women comes from women. As a man i love breasts in all sizes... Because they are breasts, whats not to like?

Though small boobs are my preference, honestly boobs shouldn't matter to anyone other than a breastfeeding baby. Yes everyone is beautiful in their own ways. This is a fact. I love anyone who doesn't worry to much about body size (though I'm not one to talk as I hate my body) and anyone who can overcome such a self-esteem issue, genuinely deserves my respect. They deserve anyone's respect, for that matter. Breast size doesn't matter, and nor does waist.

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

• Your larger 'friend' is a very insecure person, she is making remarks about you to bolster her image of being larger.
    At 34 C you are undoubledly perfect in every way physically, with a size 8 body.
    Just be yourself, the attraction of anybody is personal preference, your 'friend' would not be looked at by me, but you certainly would, if only I were younger. lol

• You have to make due with what your given... I wish I had an 8" penis but I unfortunately have to settle with 6"... there's worse things out there to concern yourself with other than how big your tits are.

• Your body is fine and desirable, your friend is not your friend!

• I feel like of someone does this
    Its more likely to be a woman shamming the person with small breasts

• I prefer women with smaller breasts.

• 34C size is not small at all, C is only one step from D. Also if you going to have fake boobs, you are going to get shamed much more for it, as if you are some fake pornstar.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ACupAngst

• I'm 55 and have never really cared for large breasts. I really prefer smaller breasts (34C and smaller). In reality the size of a ladies breasts has very little to do with whether she is 'sexy' or not. Sexy is an attitude - if you feel sexy - then you are sexy.

• It's not shaming. I just think bigger breasts are more attractive.

• I need to see a pic of your friend in order to judge this myTake. Lots of close up HD pics of your friend with the E cup.

• Men with small penises get shamedall the time, and everyone find it acceptable and funny.

• Do not ever sell yourself short.. that is a great size.. I do not measure a person by her breast size.. it is her personalty that counts way more.. and if you meet a guy that says anything about then to you.. I would move on.. there are brighter pastures down the road always.. take care

• OMG why does everybody nowadays want so badly to be a victim in their own lives? We got fat shaming, slut shaming, skinny girl shaming, big and small breast shaming, education shaming, rich and poor shaming, big and small ass shaming, white shaming, black shaming the list goes on and on. Can we stoo acting like we are persecuted and grow a set of balls so that the next time someone insults us we can just say FUCK YOU!
    *STOP VICTIM CULTURE*

• Don't believe what other people of your sex say about you. This goes for men too. Lots of haters out there. I guarantee you there ain't no dudes complaining about your boobs.

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 45

• calm down...34C is not small

• C cups aren't small in my opinion. And your friend is dumb. But if you're looking for gratification for having smaller boobs then you're definitely in the right place. Most of the guys here seem to be of the "more than a handful is too much" variety.

• i've never seen this kind of shaming. she's just tooting her own horn.

• I'm 34B and on my frame my boobs actually look big and not small. Don't believe anyone who tries to bring you down. I'm sure your boobs aren't nearly as small as they are in your mind considering how you are C which is anything but small.

• 2d

it is not small

I really do not understand all this fuss with boob size. I have big boobs (34D) and i had them since I entered puberty! the only thing it made me feel is that im fat from my upper body (which i got over now since i realized its not true) but i have a lot of dificulties in finding good tops to wear. SO seriously be happy with having small boobs (which by the way a c cup is not small its perfect)

• 34C breasts are not small and you shouldn't change anything/get plastic surgery unless YOU want to change it. I personally would find a new friend who would support and love my body instead of shaming me whether it be on purpose or accident, it's not right.
    Also boob shaming is a big deal especially since it shouldn't really matter. True, everyone has their own preference, but all and all as long as you love yourself and find a SO that loves you without having to change anything then that's great. If someone is shaming you for your assets then find someone who will appreciate them because at the end of it, you'll be hurt and regret staying with them for so long.

• giiiirl? you kidding me? no surgery for you, 34C is PERFECT, not too big not too small, cmon, I'm a 34DD and I'm self conscious about mine thinking they're too small all the time! don't do anything, you're sexy that way don't change it! everyone is sexy in their own way, there isn't a definition or a description of being sexy, if you think you'r sexy, you are sexy, appreciate your assets girls, some girls wish to be your size and cannot get surgery, because they're financially unable or they're afraid of being shamed, so thank god you're a C size, and love your body.

• 34C isn't small in my opinion

• C cups are not small at all. I wouldn't consider that small I myself am a 34C cup and my size is a bit in between. They aren't big but they aren't small but they are just right. Don't let what every tells you get to you so easily, they could just be jealous who knows. You shouldn't hate your body and please do not get surgery you might regret later down the road. I am happy with my breasts and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. I used to be self - conscious about them but I have learned to be happy with what I have. There are some women out there that would love to be your size, so don't take it for granted.

• Size E? Thats not at all sexy that just nasty. Their gonna sag and im sure they cause a lot of back pain. Girl your a size C your blessed im barely an A. So as long as they dont look like flap jacks i think you have the ideal boob size.

• 34C is not small.
    😂😂

• If you're fat, small boobs will look mostly weird.

If you're thin, small boobs will look just fine.

so it all depends on the rest of your body.
    and just to let you know 34 is pretty small for a C cup, which seems rather nice!
    Big Boob and small circumference!

The only 2 reasons a C cup on a 34 would seem small are:
    1. Too many girls are having implants! and the girls with natural big boobs are now being considered either average or small. SAD world we live in today lol

2. If your stomach is bigger than your boobs, then the C cup can seem small.

• It sounds like you need a new friend not new boobs! People who insult you and bring you down to make themselves feel better are not your friends. Lose her and then buy yourself a cute new bra to celebrate taking out the trash! I have b cups and I wish they were still A cups (thanks a lot birth control!!) I think small boobs are cute and well... easier to carry around, run with etc. Your friend is just a jerk.

• 34C-34DD is perfect in my opinion. I am a size 34DD and a size 4 in dresses. I am nowhere near small or petite but very happy in my body :) You should feel the exact same way because you're situation is the same! A size 8 is normal, don't worry <3

• You think a C cup is small? Try being an A cup and weighing like 95 pounds bro

• What? 34C is not small at all unless you're a 300lb woman (or man because moobs).

Try being a 34A and being rejected for having small boobs. I wanted surgery for the longest time, but why bother? If you put new tires on an ugly car, it's still an ugly car. Better to just save my money.

• I kind of have to disagree. Sure women with large breast may be seen or worshiped on TV but when it comes to GAG all we do is boost their ego and reassure them that there's nothing to be ashamed of and that they should be proud of their breast.

More often than not especially on this site you can't go without seeing an opinion or comment about what size is considered too big how guys like girls with small breast and find ones with large ones unattractive. How large breast are saggy, how breast implants aren't needes or are well fake, etc.

But we constantly reassure females with small breast that they have nothing to worry about and in the process of that we tare down females with large ones.

• I just personally think everyone should be satisfied with their size and stop putting down others at their own expense whether they're bigger or smaller all breast are great.

Also C is not small at all it's average and in my opinion the perfect size not too big or too small but if anything is on the larger side than anything else... And your friend only says yours are small because hers aren't big anything past a DD is considered huge.

So stop worrying and take pride in them, okay 😊

• This is not a common problem. I have never seen or heard anyone shame small boobs, what I have seen on the other hqnd is big boob shaming. Your "friend" is just a bitch. In addition C is average

• Is this a legit question? Be satisfied with the body that you have. At least you're not an A cup like me. And by the way, 34C is not small at all.

• More from Girls
    25