Why Guys Don't Like My New Lip Injections

Injections seem to be on the rise, and with celebrities adding subtle enhancements to give their pouts a bombshell look, I decided to try the injections myself for the same results. Unfortunately in the real world, I didn’t get the results I hoped for. Here are three reasons why guys don’t like my new lip injections:

Permanent Duck Face

Guys always mock girls on social media for duck face pouts. Mine is officially stuck like that, so the mocking never ends.

It’s unnatural

For my pout to double in size in a short span of time, it’s evident I got lip injections. Guys love fake boobs, but clearly think fake lips are a different story

Kissing is weird

Though kissing may feel slightly weirder to me, when a guy knows you have fake lips, he will be completely weirded out through the whole makeout.

As much as I love my new, fuller lips, I definitely won’t be doing it again when these de-plump. From my experience, I’ve learned guys prefer natural girls.

1731
WineAndWhiskey is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, why you women so concerned about looks? Looks might give the edge with guys, but a terrible personality will definitely screw your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll never understand knocking "fake" women, pretty much every celebrity and even down to petty instagram models have work done and men in general drool over them. Not all fake lips look like duck lips, or all fake boobs look like bolt ons, or all nose jobs look like Michael Jackson. Some people go for the subtle look and end up enhancing their external beauty which builds your internal confidence. Then you get the extremes of plastic... I was watching (I think her name is pixie) and she got 6 of her ribs removed. She has an extreme look with big fake boobs etc. I almost got caught up in the judgment thinking "oh that's too much, she would look better if..." but for who? Me? She should taylor her body to what i deem an appropriate amount. I dont think so. She has a wonderful personality and so confident in herself and her vision for what she wants to look like. I found her insta because I was curious what she looked like after the rib removal and I love how open and REAL she is about all her surgeries. She's more real than some of these snobby I'm all natural judgmental girls with a superiority complex. Do what makes you happy, at the end of the day some guys like the fake duck look, or fake boobs/buts etc. Fake boobs is the number 1 plastic surgery done these days and lots of the those women are married or in relationships. If fake lips make you happy, cool. If they dont, then don't get them... but being all natural isn't all that, it won't make your personality any more real.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 30

• You seem as if it comes as a surprise that guys don't like it. Men like natural women.

• you think the lips in that photo are subtle? lol

Most guys see that and know it's fake as hell. That's super trashy looking.

You know who follows these injected, implanted celebrities? It's not men, it's other women. You're making your own shitty role models.

• Just to be fair, I don't like fake boobs either, I'll rather have real A cup then fake C or D cup size. I also rather have A cup over E+ sizes - looks bloated and very unnatural, not very flattering to be honest.

• Yes guys like natural women. If we wanted a cosmetic franken-woman we might as well go one step further and buy a Realdoll and have her custom-made exactly as we want them from scratch. Hell I'm not even attracted to women that shave their pubes, never mind silicone bags for boobs or butts or a mouth full of botulism toxin.

• WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU THINK THAT GUYS LIKE FAKE BOOBS?
    Guys hate anything fake on a girl. Lips, boobs, butt. Keep them all as they are. wtf woman. One guy asks "Yo, you think those boobs are fake?" other guy answers "yep, looks pretty much fake to me" first guy is disappointed.<- thats basically every guy conversation about fake boobs.

• True. I mean nothing wrong with big lip chicks, but if the natural ones don't seem to look like inflated tires. Natural big lips probably feel better when making out. Besides small lips can look great too.

• Not all guys will like that.

• I must admit I was never a fan of the lip injections and your reasons are probably the same as my own.

• You're right, natural all the way. Fake injections never look good to me. I don't know why women even consider getting them?

• You pretty much answered everything in OP. I honestly dont understand why would any girl get fake lips. Id rather have a girl with thin lips than with fake lips. It just doesn't look good at all. And yes even though I personally dont like fake boobs I think it still looks better than fake lips.

• Guys don't all like fake boobs! I'd rather be with a lady that's completely natural. A-cup is best!

• I like it because your lips now look proportionate. You must have a reason to use it. And you have done a good job. You should feel happy now.

• And a lot of guys DON'T like fake boobs either!!!

• if it looks noticeably fake, we will treat you as a joke because you are

• I actually like it. Big lips are hot.

• Yeah I prefer a woman's natural lips, Kylie Jenner looks ridiculous.

• Unattractive as fuck !!! Ugggghhhh !!!

• True that. Same goes for breast implants.

• I think they are fine to me. Do what you think is right for yourself not others. I have a thing for full lips so for me they are a plus.

• I think that anything fake/surgically altered unless its medically necessary is disgusting.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 16

• A lot of guys actually don't love fake boobs but ok.

• I'm just glad I was born with gorgeous full lips naturally.
    Besides, you can still be pretty without full lips. Plenty of woman are.

• I really like that lipstick colour. What is it?

And yes i don't believe in anything unless it is natural

• It's whatever makes you happy. Others shouldn't judge, they're not you looking in the mirror everyday.

• Uhh yeah.. too bad my lips are naturally full 😪

• Women need to stop worrying so much about our appearance. Especially if nothing was wrong prior.

• I honestly don't know why people get lip injections.
    The people who usually get them have decent lips.

No guy is going to go up do you and say 'I'm not dating you because of your thin lips'. :/

• If you're only getting your lips plumped up to make boys like you more, you shouldn't be doing it! If it males you happier and more confident why not do it? Who cares what they think! They should be happy that you're feeling more confident and loving your full lips... Well, I think so! Be yourself, and if yourself is a girl with plump lips then that's awesome

• Most guys like women who are natural.

• Honestly, fuck what anyone else thinks. Just focus on what you like and how you think it looks.

• Honestly, you have no idea what are you talking about. No woman will do anything to her body because it makes her happy. She will do for others to notice and that's what makes her happy. The notion that girls have to be perfect in order to be confident is a bull shit. You can be the model that media tells you have to be (because that's where you get your dumb ideas from), but if you are stupid as hell I don't give a damn what kind of boobs you got, what kind of lips or how many ribs you got. You are still a dimwit and till women understand that, they will not be happy.

• Stop knocking my naturally huge lips

• Its not that.. It's just that the space ABOVE the upper lips puffs up, creating a distinctive fake look that is easily identifiable; and an indicator of fake lips. It looks unnatural, and swollen.

• I would just do what makes you happy nd not worry aboutwhat they think

• some doesn't look natural

• i still want to have fuller lips, though mine is full by nature, i just want slightly bigger

• I swear women and literally told we are ugly as creatures and here is the latest plastic surgery or product to fix the ugliness. But since fake is so prized , I don't think it will change.