13 Awesome and Unconventional Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Ideas

Strippers do nothing for me. I have to have an emotional attachment to someone to be attracted to them. If I did see a male stripper, I would wonder what his hopes and dreams were before he decided to sell himself. Also I love the idea of black dress bachelorette party or black suit bachelor party. Way classier than wearing pink boas and plastic tiaras.

A spa day

Pick up coffee at a cute coffee house and spend the day shopping

A mini vacation

Paintball

Bungee jumping or skydiving

Go to a festival

Makeovers by a professional stylist, you don't have to cut or dye your hair. You could get facials, a head massage, or get your makeup professionally done.

Bar hopping

Weekend at the beach

Murder mystery dinner show

Laser tag

A fencing class...but with light sabers

Take a whiskey or distillery tour

Have a treat yo' self day

ginny_weasley is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

"Strippers do nothing for me. I have to have an emotional attachment to someone to be attracted to them."

You lost me here. Come on Bachelor Party without strippers wtf.

hell yes, this is so much better than strippers in my opinion, this is more my style too. Oh I would also add Cosplay at comiccon but I agree with everything especialy laser tag lol.

There's no such thing as a happy bachelorette because women like you said need relationships and emotional connections to be fulfilled or happy. Then again there is no such thing as a unhappy bachelor because us men are wired differently.

Give a single/bachelor man a large supply of beautiful women to have sex with as much as he pleases is enough to be fulfilled more than an average chump stuck in a marriage or long term relationship running the risk of losing half his resources if she decides to turn cold or cheat.

Had a talk with a buddy of mine.

We're going hunting for our bachelor parties

Where are the strippers

most strippers, are either in school, or they have day jobs. they make money that way, to pay off student loans

Rock climbing
    diving
    sking
    When you and many other girls say emotional connection is it more a case of because he's stronger i need to know enough to be able to trust him?
    I don't believe our minds are actually that different so i'm wondering if some of its just definitions?

I think I'll stick to strippers.

Honeslty I really appreciated this. I don't get the strippers before the wedding. Feels wrong to me

The idea is that it's one last fling before they get married and are officially off the market. Personally I think if a person wants one last fling, they should be single.

I kneo what culture seems it to be. I'm saying I agree it's you

Sailing to the Channel Islands.

I chose mini vacation - Any batchelor party I have been on involved a break away to city at least a few hours away by plane for a long weekend and then closer to the day a meal with a few drinks afterwards - Like you, we had no interest in strippers or gimmicks.

What Girls Said 10

Murder mystery dinner party for me!
    Dress up > mandatory!

These are some really awesome ideas! Nice take

• 1d

─▒Good post

Great ideas but I still want Vegas and strippers and poker.

All of these sound awesome!! Although I still wanna go see strippers, just for the experience XD

Finally someone who feels the same as me about strippers... Love these ideas!

Some of those sound SUPER fun!!! Especially the spa day and mini vacation and weekend at the beach. Put em all together and it sounds like heaven!

I also don't think strippers are "unconventional" if it's expected everyone should do it :P
    My mum got a party bus and it took us to a restaurant, and then to this burlesque bar where we were out the back with a dance who was kind of giving a lesson on a few sensual bedroom moves (the slow taking off the glove). And then us underage kiddos went home and they all went and did other things.

I like the idea of a make over and facials and stuff, and paintball. And going shopping together. Could make a weekend of it.

Get facials and make overs Saturday Morning, Go shopping Saturday day/afternoon. Stay at a hotel Saturday night in a city somewhere, perhaps all go out to dinner in a nice black dress each. Sunday go paintballing.

Although the downside of paintballing is you don't want to do it too close to the actual day - bruises/pain etc. But it'd be fun.

That's true about the paintball. One group of bridesmaids said they got cheap dresses from a thrift store and did paintball. Getting hit with a paintball would hurt way in a dress. Making a weekend out it, sounds like a super fun girls weekend idea.

That'd be cool, could make the bride wear a really cheap wedding dress or something. And go crazy.

I know what you mean. I also need an emotional attachment, and those thoughts would cross my mind too. These ideas were all really cool, I definitely want to keep these in mind for the future. The all wearing black thing would be awesome.

;-; *cries at the awesomeness of it all!*