Girls, Would you still marry a man if he had CF?

I have CF and so although I'm only 16 I've never had a girlfriend and I worry that no women will want to be with me due to it. My lifespan is only up to 40 years and I almost got diabetes in 2012 due to my sugar levels at 140 at the time. My sugar levels are now in the 70s and my doctor said with how much better I'm doing since I joined a gym I could go as far as 53, but it doesn't change that I'm infertile, cough a lot, can't grow anymore (I'm 5'9"), may develop a disability in my adulthood, and I need expensive medicine to stay alive. I'm not saying I need them to take care of me but there are many unfortunate limits to what I can do for them like give them kids. Girls, considering all these things would you still marry a man if he had CF? I know I already asked this but I just want more opinions and please tell me the truth

• Yes
    69% (9)
  • No
    31% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'd date you. While I don't have CF I've got serious health problems too and am always sick. I have Crohn's disease and many other health problems. And was told I'd never be able to have children so in many ways I feel your pain. I meet someone who knew all of this and wanted to be there so we got married and after 8 years of being married God have us a baby. So yes you'll find a woman that will love you and will be there for you. You're so young, life hasn't even began for you so keep strong and when it's time it's time.

What Girls Said 3

• I said no only because I couldn't be with someone who was infertile. A lot of girls don't want kids though. By CF do you mean cystic fibrosis?

• I personally would, and don't worry you are young and will find a woman that will love you wholly and unconditionally when the time is right. :)

• Im Sorry.. it's just that it would be heartbreaking to loose a husband or boyfriend at the age of 40. I don't mind the diabetes or that 25 percent though.