Will he ever marry me?

I been with my boyfriend for close to 2 years now. I know that might not seem like a long time, but I just can't help seeing people the same age as me getting married. We are not in a financial position to get married now, he has to save more money and I have to find a full-time job. Also his sister is also living with a boyfriend (they bought a house together) and still they haven't tied he knots. I know I shouldn't look at other people I just can't help wondering if maybe he's using me or he doesn't really have something like marriage in mind (even though he said it many times before that he does) or he just wants someone for the sake of having someone and not being lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just cautious and unhappy and kind of jealous about others. That is normal. Ignore them and find happiness in what you have in your life. He loves you and will pop the question when things are ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know honestly?

If he really wanted to marry you, he would sit you down, and say, look hon, I would like to marry you at some point but it's not realistic from a financial perspective etc. Why would I not want to marry you? I love you and what would make me happier than marrying the girl I like.

But if his approach is more like giving excuses or being rude about it... then I'm sorry. I don't think he wants to marry you.

Now this is a pretty serious thing. Don't take my word or anyone else's for it. Really, truly think about a lot of different things when you make a decision on whether he does or doesn't.

What Guys Said 2

• It looks like you need to get yourself together before you think about getting married. You have to Work on you than you can work on your relationship and think about marriage. Gain your identity first and stop dreaming of that fairytale you want and start writing your own story and you will find out that no matter what chapter in life your in you will be happy. Find that job and let him work himself because if you worry about your boyfriend saving money you will never get ahead.

• If he doesn't, I'd like to be put on the waiting list

What Girls Said 4

• I think that you're probably just getting a little anxious over nothing. You've already spoken with him about marriage and he's assured you that he does want a marriage. You haven't been together for very long. You're not in the position right now to think about getting married, you said that yourself. I think that right now it isn't an issue of whether he wants to get married or not, it's the fact that it just isn't the right time for you.

• marriage takes three things ring and filing the paperwork and commitment if he can't give you that go with somebody else and at the rate you're going you don't sound like you will give him a time limit when the time is up be gone

• then ask him about the future everythinge plan that will show you everything up

• Have you ever talked about that with him?

• yes, he says stuff like we have to buy a house first and try living together, then he'll marry

• he doesn't believe in renting

• well, at least he said he wants to live with you someday.