Will a girl remember her ex after her marriage?

will girl remember her ex-boyfriend even after her marriage

Most Helpful Girl

• I reckon so. I know the names of all my ex's and would be able to point them out in a crowd. But that doesn't mean it means anything. Memories don't just die.

• after the break will girls still hate her ex guy frnd.

• @oneforthetruth: thank you, but I had only one girlfriend in my degree I couldn't forget her despite she married. it was a break up for small reason. before her marriage I used to text her but she was not replying.. while she got married I texted her she told thank you. a few months back I met her and said hi she responded well.. can I have her as my frnd.. b4 marriage she said she can't b my frnd I want her as a frnd wt shall I text her. I never texted after her marriage but I still can't forget her..

• Well it is possible that a friendship can happen, but just remember that that is all you will be. And you just have to ask her, and if she says no, then unfortunately you might just have to come to terms with that.

What Girls Said 7

• Unless you've dated so many people that they all blur together and get lost in your memory, you'll always remember your exes. However what I think you meant is, "will they still have feelings for their ex?" in which case I'd certainly hope not. If they do, they shouldn't be getting married to begin with.

• it all depends on the kind of impact that person made in your life. when it meant a lot in both good and bad you will always remember that person. if the relationship was just ok...you still remember that person, but not really always in your mind

• Of course! Why would anyone forget about people they know just because they are married?

• what do you mean by"remember"... as in I don't give a sh*t about my ex but I remember that this jerk was unfortunately my ex

• no ill forget them once I'm married because ill be focused on my husband

• how can it be possible at some point of time without knowing you could remember right

• no if you love someone you will not remember

• Yes. My married friend says she still has dreams about her ex

• your exes are always going to be there but doesn't mean you sill care about them

What Guys Said 0