My wife cheated on me on our wedding night?

I just found out, it was a week ago, what should I do?

Please only normal answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, hopefully there was a prenup.

• Yes there was! She gonna be out on her ass real soon

• Well good for you then!

• ;-)

What Girls Said 10

• What a hoe she doesn't deserve a f***ing husband!

• Divorce

• Already in the process starting next week.

• Get rid of her. That woman does not love you. Better to be single.

• How do you know she hasn't done it plenty times. Divorce her and find someone who loves you rather than takes undue advantage of you. She's a depraved woman who does that on their own wedding night making promises to one man sleeping with another she has no morals at all

• Dump her in the most humiliating way ever and make sure she doesn't get a penny from u. You will meet somebody who is worthy of your love real soon!

• Is this for real? If so, this is the craziest thing I ever heard! You need to get rid of her quick or your in for a lifetime of sorrow. Better to know what kind of person your married to than wait a few years and heartache and sorrow. Good luck to you. You deserve better.

• Confront her duh

• She cheated on you wedding night where the heck were you?

• Aw sh*t happens man. So sorry to hear.If I were in your shoes I would tell her to give me the whole details of what went down and decide if you can be forgiving. But that's the most disrespectful thing ever ...on the wedding night? she couldn't at least wait until after the honeymoon ugh. -_-

• Eh, it happens. Get a divorce

What Guys Said 9

• Just drop her. She's not worth it. Sorry to hear about that. Sounds impossible but this is why marriage is a joke nowadays. Girls have a fantasy of being glorified on their wedding day and suddenly the man has to come up with $24,000 just to "prove her loves her."

... Did you break Britney Spears record for shortest marriage? Hers was 55 hours.

• Nope I didn't find out till a week later

• Well, at least you found out about it within the first week unlike my brother who didn't find out about it until 5 years and two kids later...

• Damn that sucks! So what did your brother do when he found out?

• I'll give you a hint, it starts with a "D" and ends with a "ivorce".

• My friend's ex-wife cheated on him with his best friend...

My friend told me "I should've know it wouldn't have lasted (the marriage) if we had a threesome (with another girl) on our wedding night"... drop this beast of a woman as quickly as possible...

• Starting the paperwork next week..been ignoring her calls thus far

• Good... keep it up - never EVER speak to her again.

• TY:-)

• Do you have proof?

• She came clean yesterday but she was drunk so I hear that people are more "truthful" when drunk.

• Hmm okay thanks trying to get my mind off her B.S!

• No problem.

• Leave her you shouldn't have to pay any of your assets this early in the marriage.

• How the heck did you let your new wife cheat on you, on your freaking wedding night? Did the room service guy take her in the next room and f*** her while you were in the hot tub or what? This is unreal!

I'm honestly shock that you are even asking what you should do. You haven't been married long enough for a divorce. Have the marriage annulled immediately. DO NOT let this fly...and stay married to a mistake for the next 10 years or less. This is about as disrespectful as it gets! I'm so sorry you fell in love with a girl who was OBVIOUSLY NEVER IN LOVE WITH YOU man.

• Yeah I know I'm gonna start with the paperwork next week I'm currently staying with my sister right now. I can't even look at her without wanting to slap her. She's been calling my phone all week but I haven't replies to any of them yet. Sorry but I can't get that image outta my head. I had passed out from drinking and she said she stayed up and wanted to drink more (she's a drinker) and went to a bar to dance across the street from our hotel and "hooked" up with some guy.

• Well, I'm truly sorry man. I'm glad to hear you're not answering the phone. There's no need too. Anything she says won't matter, and it'll just make your blood pressure rise. She'll claim it was the alcohol, and that it wasn't her fault, and how she loves, and only wants to be with you yada yada yada. Good luck to you man. Hopefully, you're more careful next time in picking a woman.

• TY

• How did you find out about that?

You're f***ed. You could leave her, but then you'll end up paying child support, alimony, and getting half your sh*t taken away. You could stay, but then you are a cuckold bitch that's with a **** of a wife. Which do you choose?

• We have NO kids together...she confessed to me this week. I sensed she was acting weird the last few days though.

• Well, things are looking up, my friend. Tell me you she has a job and you make similar amount of money.

• I have a job...she don't

• Are you on your honeymoon? I mean she could accidentally fall out of a boat and just happen to have a cinder block attached to her leg.

• That does sound good..I've been ignoring her since she told me...I'm still contemplating on what to do? I passed out at the hotel and she stayed up.

• Yeah I'd work on your pushing skills. Go rent that boat.

• What happened?

Well get a divorce.

• Yeah I know I'm gonna start with the paperwork next week I'm currently staying with my sister right now. I can't even look at her without wanting to slap her. She's been calling my phone all week but I haven't replies to any of them yet. Sorry but I can't get that image outta my head. I had passed out from drinking and she said she stayed up and wanted to drink more (she's a drinker) and went to a bar to dance across the street from our hotel and "hooked" u