5 reasons why it's okay to not have a thigh gap (:

5 reasons why it's okay to not have a thigh gap(:

1) It doesn't change your life magically except your jean size... No matter how big your thigh gap is you're still broke and have no man๐Ÿ˜‚

2) Easier to hold things on your lap without them slipping through

3) Larger hips and thighs are seen a healthy when it comes to carrying a child

4) Your ancestors were most likely Mermaids !!๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฌ

5) A lot of men out there that enjoy thick thighs on a woman...and the ones that don't aren't the one for you

These are kinda silly but I enjoyed it (:

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• Guys have been noticing thigh gaps long before the internet or or before females started obsessing over them (some females) since forever. To us guys they're just another part of tug female physique, like tits, ass, legs, hair, etc. some guys notice and like them. Some are totally indifferent and don't even notice. I'll put my neck out and say that whether guys notice them or not, prefer them or don't care - girls can be hot with or without them and no straight guy is going to avoid or turn down a gorgeously hot girl based on whether or not she has a thigh gap!

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

• They are silly!
    Hooray!
    😖

• Oh god please take away thigh gap from the planet. How on earth, thigh gap can be a beautiful thing? It's not a deal breaker tho but still I don't like the girls who work so insanely to get it. If they're born that way, then it's okay.
    The touch of thick thighs is ahh heavenly and mesmerizing. And at least it doesn't feel like I'm touching a bone.

• No thigh gap = 👍👍👍👌👌👌

• Also, may i add that we guys don't give a flying fuck about thigh gaps?
    just look like yourself, and let fate find the right guy.

Might not bring every boy to the yard, but it will bring the right one. Unless you friendzone him that is.
    Just kidding, about the friendzone bit at least

• Hear Hear. I had a hard time believing anyone on the planet actually cared about this and got kinda sad how many girls seem to care about this. I did however meet 1 guy who cared or thought it was pretty or something. So I know at least 1 guy on the planet actually cares about this, but doubt are many.

• @tanuron funny how a lot of the things one sex do to impress the other doesn't work at all. And this go both ways

• True true

• Thick thighs are hot, sexy and feminine! The girl in the photo looks great! Whoever started with the whole thigh gap stupidity trend should do some serious apologizing to the world :D

• i kinda like thigh gaps

• @thatkaruguy meet witchking. Also witchking *high five* because I like them too

• Never said thigh gaps are bad just talking to the girls who don't have one not to worry about it

• @aamy811 "kind of like them" notice there's no one really just going OMG YOU HAVE TO HAVE A THIGH GAP that is a view women literally push on themselves

• why do women think men like thigh gaps? literally no men I've seen are claiming to like them or asking for women to have or get them.

• There are lots of guys that like thigh gaps or no thigh gap 👍

• I don't care about thigh gap because it do nothing with love😊

What Girls Said 17

• I don't get the big deal about thigh gaps. First time I saw anything like that was who these female charters looked on an online game. I thought they looked so fucken weird but now seeing that's actually thing... Still pretty weird.

• yay i have thick thighs!!! :) :) nice take.. so i'm a mermaid? lols

• Thigh gap actually makes a girl look thinner. And their jeans don't rip between their legs - because their thighs don't always rub against one another.

So... kinda good to have it.
    I wish I had it.

• Not because of others but because of myself.

BUT - it's okay not to have one because a lot of people can't genetically have one - just isn't possible.

• This is a cute take :3 I have super thick thighs and I used to be self conscious about them before I realised how great they were and how much I liked having them.

• Great way to shame women who were born with them... geesh

• People really need to get out more. A thigh gap is not a thing in real life, it's a thing on this site, in magazines and on the internet.

A trend for mindless girls to achieve and for a few ridiculously picky men to obsess over.

I've never had a man approach me, then change his mind once he knew I didn't have a thigh gap.

Step away from the internet, no one cares about this shit in real life and if they do, they need a life.

• I don't even know what's so appealing about a thigh gap. Similarly, it doesn't really matter how thin your legs are - if you do not have very wide-set hips, you won't ever have a thigh gap.

• Interesting take! I wish I still he a thigh gap, but I'm so petite and have a little bigger thighs. (Still wear a 0-2). But I'm learning to be happy with them.

• actually thigh gap makes running a lot more comfortable. no changing. for the physically inclined not getting a rash between your thighs from heavy friction is a huge plus.

• That's some HUGE strides you're taking there lol

• This take was made for girls who don't have thigh gaps that's it's okay not too!!! I wasn't trying to put down girls who have thigh gaps just trying to show that the world isn't gonna end because you don't have one Geez !

• but really, IF a girl did feel like her world is going to end bc she doesn't have a thigh gap. shouldn't she be in therapy?

• I have a thigh gap and I still have thick legs and I have no problem holding things without them slipping.

• This is a nice take, but I just wish people in the comments were not so cruel. I naturally have a thigh gap and I hate it when others try to put us naturally thin people down, in order to make themselves or other people feel better. The reason I like yer take is that you are encouraging people to love their bodies without putting the rest of us down. Wish more people were like you😊!

• Thank you that's exactly what I was trying to do... People are too caught up in looks now a days

• I'm glad I don't have a thigh gap. I wanted one but when I seen pictures on Google they became uglier and uglier O_o

• I used to be obsessed of having a skinny body but I didn't like how my thigh looked liked when I had that. I don't find thigh gap attractive at all. 😂 but that's just me. 😂😂

• I used to be obsessed over thigh gaps. I was convienced by my eating disorder, that if I didn't have it, everybody would think I was disgusting, fat, and a loser.
    I stil suffer from anorexia.
    I'm just happy that I've come so far, that I don't care about thigh gaps anymore
    Besides, who dosn't like mermaids? :-)

• Honestly I think thigh gaps are nicer to look at, but not having one have more advantages.

• I want a thigh gap so bad. Still working out and eating right so hopefully I'll get one.

• I don't care about thigh gaps, I'd like not to experience chafing whenever I wear a skirt in summer and not having shorts bunching up when I walk..