How can you accept the good and the bad in life?

"Life sucks" one might say. "I'm on my way TO RULING THE WORLD" another would perhaps say.

As ALL of you are probably aware, life throws us some curve balls. Whether we dodge them and give ourselves a high five, or it hits us straight in the head and it leaves a scar. There's no real prolonged crisis here, you move on and get on with life. Some may say "Such is life". That very statement is accepting the good and bad. It's accepting that yes sometimes it seems completely and utterly unbearable. But it's also accepting that life has its high points to!

You can get through whatever struggles you may have and you can conquer the bad times. I believe in you, all you need to do is believe in yourself to.

Lets do this thing they call life!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Life has its ups and downs... you don't get the ups without the downs!

• Read prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) life. It's the best and most fascinating story you will ever read in your life and you will learn everything about life.

• life's a bitch, if it was easy it would be a slut.

• not by seeing everything as negative for a start..

What Girls Said 1

• Let's all live delusional and pretend everything is perfect

• Doing that won't be any easier